MSBT for Legion?

I absolutely love MSBT and I've been using it since Wrath days. It looks as if the project has been abandoned, though, and I'm wondering if there's a similar add on available to use in Legion. Any tips/ideas?

Daamnnn... that's one of my favorite addons too, I'll keep an eye on this post

Shame, I've been using MSBT since Cata and can't imagine playing without it. Hopefully it gets updated or someone makes an alternative.

Deleted
    Good thing I saw this post, so I can start looking for more information. MSBT is absolutely essential for me and I hope there can at least be an alternative I can use once the pre-expansion patch arrives.

Deleted
    xct+ is a working alternative, though it feels different than msbt does, at least for me. I think it is a bit more lightweight and less customizable than msbt (have not used msbt for a long time).

Where there is a need, someone usually helps out to cover that need. Just a mater of time, as coding such addons is a lot of work. At first I am certain someone will make community patches for the existing MSBT to get it working.

I'm using MSBT on beta but I would rather use SCT & SCTD. Can't find any updates for SCT

This breaks my heart. Can we reach out to the creator?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

GOOD NEWS! There will be a version for Legion. I went to the Curse member list and messaged the maintainer of the mod, Resike, asking if there would be a LEgion version of MSBT and he responded!

Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Awesome indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    GOOD NEWS! There will be a version for Legion. I went to the Curse member list and messaged the maintainer of the mod, Resike, asking if there would be a LEgion version of MSBT and he responded!

Awesome, thanks for doing this! I saw the add-on hadn't been updated since 6.0.2 and figured the add on developer had just moved on (as often happens with these sorts of things).

Someone over on the wowinterface link for MSBT hacked a quick fix for legion so if you are in the beta and want to try it

http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments

fix to get it working:
    in MSBTLoot.lua replace
    Code:
    local ITEM_TYPE_QUEST = select(10, GetAuctionItemClasses())
    with
    Code:
    local ITEM_TYPE_QUEST = GetItemClassInfo(12)
    and in MSBTMain.lua delete
    Code:
    uniquePowerTypes[powerTypes["SHADOW_ORBS"]] = true
    i'm not sure if there are any other errors, but for dk works at least
    probably for classes with major changes will not work