Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Sacrifice is exceptionally strong in AoE especially once you unlock it's artifact trait, it's almost silly good for what it is. Infernal pales in comparison.
    But that's just for Destro, right? Afflic doesn't have any related artifact trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction Sacrifice is default choice, besides their artifact has some +shadow damage modifiers to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    The bigger pets are not really much stronger, especially when you look at the doomguard casting 2.6 seconds for 13k damage vs imp casting 1.5 seconds for 9k (due to 50% from immolate on target) and service only seems to be suited for pvp when you need some extra utility or burst. (values from PTR, so no idea what they are on beta right now)
    This is a bit off-topic, but it frustrates me quite heavily that they made Imp and Felhunter almost mandatory for Destro and Affli locks. Imps dealing the same damage as Doomguards, feels legit.

Affliction Sacrifice is default choice, besides their artifact has some +shadow damage modifiers to begin with.
    Oh crap, you're right. Of course those would apply. Damnit. Well, here's hoping either the difference is small enough I don't feel compelled to use GoSac or GoSac gets nerfed a bit in the tuning passes. I really don't want to have to go petless again.

ETA: I suppose pet tanks would still have a niche for solo world questing, but it'd suck if that was all they were good for.
    Last edited by Kirroth; 2016-07-02 at 10:00 PM.

Sacrifice is exceptionally strong in AoE especially once you unlock it's artifact trait, it's almost silly good for what it is. Infernal pales in comparison.
    Honestly only time inferno beat sacrifice is during the first boss of nighthold because it's sustain AoE and you can control where the inferno aoes because it's passive but now that there is a perk for 50% sac damage Idk anymore lol If memory serves me right sac has a different rppm per spell but cataclyms will suck on the first boss because adds spawn more often than every 1min so it's a lot to think about.