Professions for Enh shamans in legion?

So I know professions don't matter nearly as much as they did before but I plan on making a shaman and boosting it, mainly enhance. I was wondering what people prefer on theirs or just some insight. I think my old shaman was herb and alchemy but not sure if alchemy is even worth it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have engineering and alchemy and I'm probably not going to change those. I was thinking about dropping alchemy for mining though tbh so maybe I will. We'll see, I rather not waste gold buying shit off the AH to support two crafting professions.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

The only thing professions provide now are convenience and cashflow.
    The only place you'd really make consideration for your spec at all is if you want to make your own armour, but apart from that it doesn't really make any difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    So I know professions don't matter nearly as much as they did before but I plan on making a shaman and boosting it, mainly enhance. I was wondering what people prefer on theirs or just some insight. I think my old shaman was herb and alchemy but not sure if alchemy is even worth it anymore.
    Professions don't matter at all for classes. There are no more bonuses. Alchemy is a great profession though. You use flasks and pots. Alchemy makes flasks and pots. And since you don't need 2 crafting profs, herb and alchemy would be smart decisions.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Professions don't matter at all for classes. There are no more bonuses. Alchemy is a great profession though. You use flasks and pots. Alchemy makes flasks and pots. And since you don't need 2 crafting profs, herb and alchemy would be smart decisions.
    Tauren would be complimenting race for that.