Apexis Crystals?

With Legion Pre-patch period going live soon, what's the best thing to spend the Apexis Crystals on? Anything we can flip on AH?

Companion pets from reputations.

Deleted
    Gear and ds it

Disenchanting perhaps, will depend on demand for the materials.
    Pets might be an option later on, once the current supply has dropped.
    Though it isn't guaranteed as I haven't had a lot of luck selling other pets from past currencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure they are ever going to be worth anything. I don't know about other people but I have toons that have hundreds of thousands of them each. Just from doing garrison stuff, doing tanaan to exhalted (the never going there again). I don't see how I am ever going to spend that - sure ok I could trade that in for a couple of enchant crystals with some work. But really? I wish Blizzard would just cash them out at 1 sp a piece or something when Legion rolls around - that or lets say put something useful to buy there like those ring upgrade tokens (i'd pay like 50k-100k crystals for a token to upgrade some alt rings).

On my chars I almost got 2 milion of them

I want to get the 150k-crystal mount.

After that, I will probably get whatever mounts/pets look interesting.

Then with the leftover, I'll probably get the 20k baleful upgrade tokens to upgrade the four slots of BoA tokens for some up-and-coming character.

Of course, first I have to EARN a lot more of them. :-) So probably I'll work on that after I've reached 110.

Mounts and pets; go ahead!

The problem is a lot of stuff requires AP and gold with the rep, and getting some of those to sell for that initial gold ++ is a bit of a bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Just buy upgrade tokens for alts man :O free 695
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    The best use is to not use them for 2 years at least. At that point there might be a chance nobody is in a garrison anymore. This kind of decisions comes often in this game's gold making and it's a tradeoff between getting almost nothing now or a chance of something more later.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll load up on the pets then store them somewhere until they're worth something significant. Or I'll quit playing before then. Who knows.