Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Disco....also imo ret cant loose to rogue 1v1. Even in wod good rets can beat 1v1 gods(ferals). But then ranged kite you 24/7������

Rogue. our class has become incredibly easy & we don't lose in 1v1 or 2v1 (if you know how to cc chain).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    How are assa Rogues strong?

With Garrote, Rupture, Hemorhage, Stun-bleed and Deadly poison, along with regular attacks, I don't get any class even below 50% hp before they kill me :S
    wut. i kill anything none plate within a stunlock on my ass rogue. you have gear on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Rogue. our class has become incredibly easy & we don't lose in 1v1 or 2v1 (if you know how to cc chain).

- - - Updated - - -

wut. i kill anything none plate within a stunlock on my ass rogue. you have gear on?
    Yes, I have 850ilvl.

Yest i jumped a Prot war in Wpvp as Ret, at 1st Prot actually tried to win, but after he ate a full hoj from me (he trinketed 1st) i dropped him to 10%, at that point he gave up all idea of killing my ret so he just ran away from me killing lower lvl NPCs and healing from that... i got annoyed after 5 min cuz every time i would almost kill him he would get away and kill a lower NPC, so eventually i just gave up and hearthed away...moral of the story: As Ret you can pretty much 1v1 any1 IF they want to fight you, but if they do not, they can simply run away and there is very little u can do about it :P

P.S. Yest me and my mate who is also Ret, we went to the FFA wquest arena area, and we just ate every1 alive, at one point we had 5 ppl trying to kill us, but we would just demolish every1 with HW =) (it was during low pick hours so we had max of 8 ppl were including 2 of us)

Disc priest is easily the best 1v1 spec IMO, both instanced and wpvp. Rogues are the only class that can get me below 70% and they have so minimal self heals that I'll kill them after stun DRs. Shadow is actually above average in 1v1; pretty dominate against most casters and one of the best self healers.

Definitely not shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocery View Post
    Definitely not shadow.
    definately shadow, when he duels at the broken isles after drinking his class hall potion that makes him stay in voidform for 10mins.....increasing his dmg and burst somewhat, raising haste to 100% permanently making everyhting instant without cds and hitting like a raidboss, even the skys turn purple like in netherstorm and BC music is playing in the background......for 10 minutes indeed.

So for about 10 Minutes a day you are the best duel spec by far. ;>

other than that i go with sub rogue, easily, due to better selfheals, along with witht he unlimited vanish powder from the class hall that knows no cd.

Now we could discuss follower powers as well ;D

Fine Vanessa always starts with a kidney shot....i like that and she stealths, too and distracts people as a bodyguard.

Another guy gives 100% crit in stealth.....lovely for sub.

we ware in legion now, at the broken isles.......you still do 1vs1 in sw/og? Why? Its dead.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2016-10-13 at 02:32 AM.