Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I only did Shadowmoon Burning Grounds last night and took us over an hour. Sure we had one mate with ilevel 630 on his warlock which didn't help but this instance was not as easy. I had to go as heal (druid) and while before the patch i could almost fall asleep just hotting people up, I was struggling to keep people up with the damage (AoE) going out. Sure we were all having a laugh and if we would concentrate it would probably be easier but just before last boss, two adds cast "nova" kind of spell was so hard to heal thru. Each cast would do group wide damage of 150k+ .. considering my hots now heal for 6k/11k crit) that's a lot of hots required to top that off.

if we all would go on our main with 73x ilevel then it would be easier I am sure, but i still think Mythic dungeons THAT HAVE TON OF AOE are not as easy as some people say.

Mate of my had similar experience with his group (different guild with similar mythic progress to ours 5/13) and he said Everbloom was so easy but Shadowmoon they had to two heal as their main healer was well undergeared for it.

https://www.twitch.tv/golfik_/v/79113476 - mythic Shadowmoon Burning Grounds starts at around 1h 45m mark if you want to see (my druid is like 715 with first set piece). Tank is 715, warrior 733, first warlock 710 and one we are TRYING to boost is 640 or there abouts ....

I will go to other Mythic Dungeons today so will report later on the difficulty of them

Idk i just did skyreach in 4mins with a grp of 740s pulling everything without stopping.

Yesterday i did iron docks with a 700 gladiator shaman healer and he couldn't keep me alive while pulling 1 pack at a time.
    Not sure whats going on everything is all over the place .

7+ Year Old Account
    I had similar experiences to most people here. From a healer's perspective - I took my 722 resto druid (4 piece heroic, good trinkets + legendary ring) into a PuG Everbloom. My meters were broken, but the DPS felt pretty low - the tank was 680, there was a 725 dps, and a few 690 dps - so pretty low. We wiped at least 5-6 times - but finished it. DPS deaths are a lot more common - it seems some of the avoidable abilities will REALLY wreck you now - and my heals are a lot smaller than they were last week. Granted, these DPS were really, really low - and the tank had horrible gear and wasn't that good - the boss fights were lasting 3-4 minutes. I used to be able to HOT up the tank, throw an occasional hot on a DPS, and watch a movie during mythics. Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfik View Post
    just before last boss, two adds cast "nova" kind of spell was so hard to heal thru. Each cast would do group wide damage of 150k+ .. considering my hots now heal for 6k/11k crit) that's a lot of hots required to top that off.
    That's interruptible.

Deleted
    Healed a few on my resto shaman (4pc, 726 ilvl) & holy priest (no set, 717 ilvl) and dps'd a few on my hunter (4pc 730 ilvl).

Observations;
    - very few classes seem capable of getting near their old dps outputs, especially the initial burst which so heavily influenced short fights. I was manaigng ~50k dps on my hunter whereas before I'd be unhappy with anything under 80-90k depending on the fight.
    - Prot paladins seem very squishy, had a few of them and only one (very well geared) didn't need constant spam-healing to keep them alive.
    - Other tank specs seem better but overall far more squishy than pre-patch.
    - Healing the dps/yourself is problematic when the tank needs such constant attention. Heals just didn't feel effective enough on the tanks.

So after I did a lot of Mythic dungeons on Wednesday after the patch I experienced ultra high damage on my tank and it was not so easy to get through them. Quite a step-up from before. However they seem to have pushed a hotfix on Thursday nerfing mythic dungeons further. I did UBRS / Skyreach and Grimrail yesterday and it was a night and day difference from the day before. Everything seems to be doing much less damage now. Wasn't challenging at all anymore (ilvl 705 tank, ilvl 700 healer).

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    That's interruptible.
    They spam cast it though with two adds you run out of interrupts before they run out of HP.

Unless you got 5 blood elves :P

Well I suppose my viewpoint is a bit biased, because every group I've been in has had a pally tank and someone who skulls in them.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    or maybe how about finaly learn how to cc/dispel/interupt/stun - mythic dungeon were never hard even at 650-660 itlv all they required was to use correct tactics instead zerg it with pure numbers.
    And by "correct tactics" we usually mean just use that damn CC that you have, every second class has AoE stun, you wouldn't believe what difference a single Shockwave from a fury warrior can make.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    And by "correct tactics" we usually mean just use that damn CC that you have, every second class has AoE stun, you wouldn't believe what difference a single Shockwave from a fury warrior can make.

My Blood DK is tauren and I've been using the war stomp racial more often than usual and it is wonderful for bigger pulls.

Also the talent that makes DnD randomly fear enemies is absolutely amazing for bigger pulls. I'd probably be taking so much more damage if the enemies didn't get feared every few seconds.

Have the Mythic 5mans been nerfed like HFC?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Have the Mythic 5mans been nerfed like HFC?
    Yes, the mobs now have a debuff, I think it's about 20 to 25% health and damage reduction. (Was the other day)
    Clubnp (Warrior)
    Armory | TwitchTV | Logs

Deleted
    All of them are now nerfed. We run Shadowmoon Bruning Grounds again this week and now it felt much easier ... gear wise we are exactly the same