Not always getting "[item] has been added to your appearance collection" message?

Not sure what's going on here. Say I have two cloth items in my mage's bag. They both have have the blue text saying they've not been added to my collection yet. I equip one and I get a message telling me it's been added to my collection. I equip the other and don't get the message. Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Not sure what's going on here. Say I have two cloth items in my mage's bag. They both have have the blue text saying they've not been added to my collection yet. I equip one and I get a message telling me it's been added to my collection. I equip the other and don't get the message. Any idea why?
    I've only received the added to collection message from epics...

Taking a guess but the items needs to be soulbound ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    I've only received the added to collection message from epics...
    I believe that's when I receive the message as well. For blues and below I don't get the message, but I do confirm that it has been added with the "CanIMogIt" add on. I highly recommend it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Taking a guess but the items needs to be soulbound ?
    Reading the entire OP would be silly, right? I mean, he only directly wrote that he equipped both items, making both items soulbound...

As for the question itself, I too only see a special message on epics. Blue and below get no mention whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I believe that's when I receive the message as well. For blues and below I don't get the message, but I do confirm that it has been added with the "CanIMogIt" add on. I highly recommend it.
    I have the addon but it doesn't have chat output or settings for it. I found the thread searching for an addon that does it.

Epics only, I'm pretty ok with the system and massive amounts of gold picked up so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recieve the message for other than epics, but I check to be sure.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..