Thread: The RAGE!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    2 things can happen: a) you get silenced by the kickbot faster than you can react or b) you just silenced yourself for 4 instead of 6 seconds. good job.
    What are you running an 10 year old pc? Those kickbots are the easiest to fakecast. Especially since you know it will happen everytime. I'd also like to point out disc is op in Bg's right now. You're also disc, since when does interupting really bother you.

10+ Year Old Account
    My spriest kills everything, just still a melee training dummy

My holy pally does not die...it just does not happen

not my main, but man are outlaw rogues fun! i keep getting 2v3 arenas and somehow i always get the 6 buffs from roll the bones, that stuff is OP as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    I know you like your conspiracy theories and stuff, so you're used to this method of argumentation.

Show you one player on the ladder who hasn't cheated.

Considering you don't even know me and you say I cheated, I'd expect the same thing to happen with anyone I link. You simply cannot comprehend how anyone can be better than you.

I'll give you the answer:

You're a fucking retard who probably can't even dress himself in the mornings.

Goodbye.

At least I got a new sig from the old thread.
    There's no conspiracy "theory" when it's right out in the open, even on Blizzard's own forums. I've also linked ample proof, and there are tons more that anyone can find.

You can use sarcasm to try to belittle the truth, but that's all you've got and it looks pretty desperate to glom my statement. Maybe some dumb kid will buy it though.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-07-25 at 11:22 PM.

As a disc priest I'm very happy with the new mechanics, love a challenge but obviously worried as to how viable we will be in mythic or Rbg's

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I'm liking Enhancement and Resto shaman! Enhance feels like I can jump right into the action without having to hide behind my cooldown timers. Resto feels like I can perform better during Oshit moments.

Priest is ridiculously bad though on all specs. Avoid PvP as a Priest

Priest is ridiculously bad though on all specs. Avoid PvP as a Priest..... Wut... Prepatch Disc priests are living gods

Also do you find Enh squishy at 100? My level 95 enh shaman spent most of my last few BGs dead.

TBC Prepatch: RAGE
    WOTLK Prepatch: RAGE
    Cata Prepatch: RAGE
    MOP Prepatch: RAGE
    WOD Prepatch: RAGE

Guess what? Everything evens out when the expansion hits and people hit max level. EVERY TIME. (Except for Wotlk, that was fucked up)

Arms Warriors are OP AF! I call out for nerf!

Been max level on the beta, it isn't much better. Monks wreaking in arena and warlocks dominating RBGs.