Loot window closing immediately?

Anyone else notice that sometimes the loot window closes immediately when there's multiple dead mobs stacked in one place? It's pretty fucking annoying.

Going through BT last night there were times I didnt even get a loot window. It just put it all in my bags. Not sure if it was addon related though as I was getting lag spikes which is generally caused by addons when they are out of date.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the patch, not any Addon which does it. Tried it multiple times.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Trust me that isn't as bad as having to roll greed on everything that dropped lol. That was just in an old Cata raid. I was out in Tanaan farming last night and I kept getting the giant item windows youd see after a bonus roll saying I had won a piece of leather.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    It's the patch, not any Addon which does it. Tried it multiple times.
    And it's not even consistent. I also tho it was an addon, but it only seems to happen on my Shaman. I ran some old raids like the Cata ones with my Shaman first and then my Monk and only the Shaman was suffering from this issue. I hope they fix it soon.
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

There's been a weird issue for me when I'm not in a party or raid where my dice windows still pop up. Confuses me every time.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

10+ Year Old Account
    I also have this happening to me and it's very frequent and VERY annoying. WoW has had like 2 updates since the patch and still it has not been fixed. It's one of the most annoying bugs I have ever encountered and it'll do it like 5 times before I can actually loot. I have no idea how Blizzard hasn't seen this yet or if they know about it why has it not been fixed yet? Are we just supposed to deal with it until Legion comes out?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe