Deleted

Reputation requirements on tabards

Well it's all fun and games but what about the reputation requirements on tabards? We don't need reputation to use mounts now do we? Why should we need them to be able to mog tabards?

It's really one of the dumbest restrictions ever if you ask me. What do you guys think about that?

Deleted
    Really? We can't use tabards without the rep? That's a bit silly tbh.

Deleted
    The same still goes for some toys.

Deleted
    Really disappointed if we can't use tabards due to rep gating. We've already earned them. Surely we should be able to use them on alts?

It also applies to any equipment with a reputation purchase on vendors.
    I noticed this first on beta with Honor Hold.
    I don't see a need for it working like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    There's also level requirements on a lot of stuff, which is just as silly. In Rift, my level 1 character can look like it's raiding at max level. I know a lot of people would dislike that in WoW, but I think it should be like that; once unlocked it becomes available to all.

Deleted
    And they stealthily removed blood knight tabards for everyone except paladins. Great.

I don't know how they can keep making blunders like this. The whole point of this system is to let you do things like this. Nobody is ever going to grind Defilers rep on an alt ever.
    Hi Sephurik

I wish they would make Reputation account wide. I'd rather be playing the game to enjoy it rather than stuck grinding some rep just so my nth character can wear/use certain item. Nothing burns me out faster than the grind.

Deleted
    There's a lot of stuff like that, laughing skull mask things from the rep vendor are bound by rep.

It's a little frustrating, but at the same time an awful lot is account wide - I'm always hesitant to ask for everything to be, since I know I played my alts a lot more when I had to work for things on them.

Tabards totally should have reputation requirement, back when they gave out free Warsong tabards that was a sad day indeed.
    Its already insanely nice to have tabards in wardrobe for those chars who have actually earned them.

Also lol at giving lowlevels raidgear looks, thats just silly. Its already silly to look like lvl 60 char when you get to open your heirloom tab.

My old main has over 70 exalted reputations. My new one is exalted with Jack and Shit, and Jack left town. The rep requirements on wearing gear as well as buying it were always redundant. Only now are they also annoying. The WoD ones alone are such that I would never do them again on any character for any reason.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It's stupid really. You've already done the content ONCE, you've earned the reward, be it a tabard, a toy or a Laughing Skull Mask. No reason to punish alts.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It's honestly the worst, especially on my undead characters because they look like garbage without tabards.

Same with PvP tabards (edit: Guess it technically a reputation one League of Anthor), but not the FoS Argent Dawn one thankfully.

Not really following their selection criteria for using an item. Just seems random.
    Last edited by TheTaurenOrc; 2016-07-28 at 07:58 PM.

Doesn't make sense that we can use mounts without reputation requirements, yet we can't use even MORE cosmetic items such as tabard and gear appearances...