Font pixelated since latest update

Ever since the latest patch my namefont is getting extremly pixelated. I tried disabling all addons but it didn't help. Anyone knows what causes this problem? It wasn't that way before the latest update.

Screenshot: i.sli.mg/BcUtcV.jpg

Are you playing on a retina display Mac by chance? Check your render scale under advanced graphics options. This patch changed the default to 50% for some devices which can cause pixelated texted at a distance. Set it back to 100% to get it how it was prior to the pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Searsha View Post
    Are you playing on a retina display Mac by chance? Check your render scale under advanced graphics options. This patch changed the default to 50% for some devices which can cause pixelated texted at a distance. Set it back to 100% to get it how it was prior to the pre-patch.

I'm not playing on a mac. I already set the render scale back to 100% (also tried 50% and 200%) but the font is still pixelated :/

Isn't this how the names are supposed to look?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Isn't this how the names are supposed to look?
    I honestly can't tell if I'm becoming retarded and it's supposed to look like this or if there is really something wrong with it. It instantly started to bother me after logging in after the patch when I didn't have a problem with the font for the past 8~ years of playing. Since it looks like I'm the only person with that "problem" maybe you are right and I'm just becoming crazy