Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    Neckbeards getting worked up over a video game. Calm your tits virgin.
    No, people are getting worked up and upset that you're a thief. You sold something, then took it back after you received payment. Did you at least reimburse the person you sold the account to?
    Last edited by Furious Spoon; 2016-07-27 at 01:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reclaiming sold property sounds like stealing, which might be against law more so than TOS.

How would you like it if you purchased an account (Which I assume was not cheap) and the seller stole it back from you? If it's been a year, I doubt you can even chargeback either. But could sue still possibly.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Spoon View Post
    No, people are getting worked up and upset that you're a thief. You sold something, then took it back after you received payment. Did you at least reimburse the person you sold the account to?
    Your quote above was not mine.. you must have copied and pasted something wrong... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Your quote above was not mine.. you must have copied and pasted something wrong... :P
    Yeah, sorry. Fixed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Reclaiming sold property sounds like stealing, which might be against law more so than TOS.

How would you like it if you purchased an account (Which I assume was not cheap) and the seller stole it back from you? If it's been a year, I doubt you can even chargeback either. But could sue still possibly.
    yes, what he did was a federal crime, called fraud, he sold something, then stole it back, so hes both broken blizzard law, and the actual law...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes, what he did was a federal crime, called fraud, he sold something, then stole it back, so hes both broken blizzard law, and the actual law...
    I'm not certain that applies since a WoW license isn't allowed to be transferred anyway.

And this is why we can't have nice stuff. People like OP breaking rules that "doesn't imply to me"

But yea, 1st page said it in a reasonable way...1/300 chance for people like that.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO