Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Lei Shen treasure scenario retuned

I can't really find a reason to argue one way or another, except, you would think that Blizzard would have more important things to do than to retune the mobs in the scenario.

There can't be that many people farming it these days. It's not exactly easy to get keys. Well, let me rephrase that; it's easy to get keys when you get them, but you don't get them very often.

I thought they completely removed that thing.

Unless the gold from the scenario gets nerfed to nothing don't expect it to return. Blizzard already allowed players to bring billions of gold per server, or more, into the game with garrisons & shipyards. Don't think they want to bring back a literal gold farm scenario.

The keys got removed and no longer drop. If you still have keys left in your bank, however, you can run it.

Speaking of, I should probably grab my remaining keys and run it before they nerf the gold drop (if they haven't already).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The keys got removed and no longer drop. If you still have keys left in your bank, however, you can run it.

Speaking of, I should probably grab my remaining keys and run it before they nerf the gold drop (if they haven't already).
    New keys are still available from a variety of sources, just not in great quantity, and definitely not from chests.

It's still available content. It mystifies me that they spent the time to retune the mobs inside though.

The gold drop is either the same or about the same. I was running it for ritual stones, because (as I said initially) I was a retard for not using my large number of ritual stones to farm all the weapons from the ritual stone bosses. Everything on the island EXCEPT the treasure scenario bosses retains its original tuning. Most of them die in one or two attacks from a L100 character.

IoT is filled with warlocks farming tomes from the rares, so over time they will acquire more keys from Sunreaver/Kirin Tor boxes.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The keys can still drop. I got one on my hunter from an Arcane Trove about a week ago.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    New keys are still available from a variety of sources, just not in great quantity, and definitely not from chests.

It's still available content. It mystifies me that they spent the time to retune the mobs inside though.
    I think the patch just broke some random stuff. It even affected the Tiller farm. The vermin and birds that spawn from wiggling and glowing plants also spawn at level 100 now (were still level 90 before the patch). And for some reason the plow no longer works properly (most of the time it does nothing, sometimes it will plow just 1 or 2 plots) and the stubborn weeds (the small weeds that you have to jump on) sometimes don't register when you use the special action buttons.

Keys shouldn't be dropping as they were removed with 6.0 if they are its a bug with the patch along with multitudes of other things like people getting the FOS for collectors edition panda who don't have the pet.

Keys can still drop from Sunreaver Bounty and Arcane Trove.

All Blizz removed was the guaranteed one key per week you could get from the randomly spawning chests on the Isle of Thunder.

Rogues can easily get keys in their class hall from one of their research tiers. The Vault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.