10+ Year Old Account

[WeakAuras] Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, & more!

Import link available from:
    https://wago.io/RaidCDs

Hey guys, if you notice any bugs or problems of any sort, or need any help with bugs or customizing, please either comment here, send me a message on Discord (Tehr#5246), or @Tehr ping me in the Official WeakAuras Discord (any channel) and I'll help you out as soon as I can.

If you like this aura, don't forget to favorite it on wago.io!

DESCRIPTION:

This WeakAura displays players' names and their associated abilities. Currently tracks every External CD, Raid CD, Utility CD, Immunity CD, AoE Stun, Battle Rez, and Interrupt that I find important enough to track.

If a player is dead, the CD on their ability (or "READY", if it's available) will turn to gray so you know what you can and cannot call for.

If a player has a talent or artifact trait selected that reduces the CD on a certain ability, there will be a "+" displayed after the ability name to indicate this (e.g. "Grasp+" instead of "Grasp" if a Blood DK has Tightening Grasp as a talent).

To reset sections of the aura, click the small "R" button in the top right corner (when maximized) and select which section you wish to reset.

To reset the entire aura, right click the small "R" button in the top right corner.

To toggle individual sections, click the small "S" button in the top right corner (when maximized) and select which section you wish to show/hide.

To minimize the entire aura, right click the small "S" button in the top right corner. Once the aura is hidden, click the "show" button in the bottom left corner to display it again.

To hide the background, or to adjust its darkness, click the small "S" button in the top-right corner of the Background, click "Toggle Background Slider", and adjust the slider to your liking. Click the "S" button and click "Toggle Background Slider" to hide the slider again. Remember, deleting the background entirely will disable buttons, and can potentially cause annoying errors.

ADJUSTMENTS:

To resize the entire aura, go to "RaidCDs_NamesText" and adjust the font size, font type, etc., and then reload your UI for changes to take effect ("/reload"). The entire aura will resize based on your font size, and you do not need to change the positioning or font of any other auras.

To disable any individual cooldowns, go to "RaidCDs_GroupPoll" > Actions > On Init > "Expand Text Editor" and change "true" to "false" for the cooldowns you wish to disable.

To display Blessing of Protection (BoP) in the External section (displays in the Utility section by default), go to the "RaidCDs_GroupPoll" aura and change "BoPisUtility" to "false". Note that if you get a lot of lag when editing the WA, it is recommended you copy everything (ctrl-A ctrl-C) and edit it in a text editor like Notepad++,

To adjust how far in names are indented, go to "RaidCDs_NamesText" > Actions > On Init > "Expand Text Editor" and change how many spaces are in the local variable "aura_env.raidCDsIndentAmount". You can choose between 0 (no indent, just leave the quotes "") and approximately 7 (any more and the names start overlapping with the CD name). Default is two spaces.

To display the aura when you're not in a group, go to "RaidCDs_NamesText" > Actions > On Init > "Expand Text Editor" and change "aura_env.displayWhenSolo" to "true" if you want to display the aura at all times.

To make the aura grow downwards instead of upwards, change the Anchor Point of NamesText, Background, and CDText to "Top Left" instead of "Bottom Left", and change the Anchor Point of TimesText to "Top Right" instead of "Bottom Right". You may need to adjust the layout slightly after changing the anchor. It is also recommended that after you adjust the aura to your liking, you move the "RaidCDs_ButtonHandler" to the anchor point of the aura.

To remove the buttons, go into RaidCDs_ButtonHandler --> Actions tab --> On Init > "Expand Text Editor", uncheck the "custom" button, and then reload your UI.

NOTE:
    Note that this WeakAura was originally written by Yuqii and can be found here. I've been heavily modifying this over the last two years, and have permission from Yuqii to continue to publicly work on this aura.

KNOWN BUGS:
    Does not track three Beastmaster Battle Rezzes (Crane, Moth, Quillen).

TRACKED ABILITIES:

Import link available from:
    https://wago.io/RaidCDs
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-04-29 at 08:46 AM.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

That seems like a lot of work, so thanks for sharing this. Haven't used it yet, but I plan to soon.

Deleted
    That seems like a lot of work

That is indeed a lot of work, thanks for sharing will test once I get home

Thanks a lot. Is it possible, that Tranquility does´nt work properly?

Edit: Sorry, all is working fine, it´s the german client which caused the problem. In the "RAidCDs_GroupPoll" I have to use the german names for class and specName. Thanks again for your gread work
    Last edited by guss; 2016-07-30 at 11:38 PM.

Loving this! Look's great. However whenever I use an interrupt (I'm a DH) I throw the following error:

Code:
    Message: [string "return ..."]:41: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Time: Fri Aug 12 19:12:29 2016
    Count: 3
    Stack: [string "return ..."]:41: in function `triggerFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:494: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:548: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:539>

Locals: _ = "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED"
    _ = 1470993149.329
    eventType = "SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS"
    _ = false
    _ = "Player-3725-0A3167D2"
    sourceName = "Turkeynest"
    _ = 1297
    _ = 0
    _ = "Creature-0-3018-1358-2084-77036-00002D9160"
    destName = "Black Iron Summoner"
    _ = 68168
    _ = 0
    spellID = 183752
    spellName = "Consume Magic"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 278983.264
    (*temporary) = 278968.264
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)"
    Thanks again mate!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Hey

Very nice job!

Just found a typo for the Demon Hunter´s "Consume Magic" CD.

In the RaidCDs_Engine on Line 41:

Change:
    Code:
    			_interrupts_dks[sourceName]["Consume"] = GetTime() + 15;

To:
    Code:
    			_interrupts_dhs[sourceName]["Consume"] = GetTime() + 15;

Im checking for other errors - but again - very good job Tehr!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    Hey Hey

Very nice job!

Just found a typo for the Demon Hunter´s "Consume Magic" CD.

In the RaidCDs_Engine on Line 41:

Change:
    Code:
    			_interrupts_dks[sourceName]["Consume"] = GetTime() + 15;

To:
    Code:
    			_interrupts_dhs[sourceName]["Consume"] = GetTime() + 15;

Im checking for other errors - but again - very good job Tehr!
    Hey, good catch, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I've updated it on https://wago.io/NyJLsr8PW

When I get around to it, I'm going to go through this again and change spell names to spell IDs so that other languages can use it. Only problem is that the display name ("Tranq") will remain as it is, the only thing that will change is the back-end stuff.

Also, because of Blizzard's constant updating, if you notice that something is out of date (like Sigil of Chains being turned into a talent, Darkness being Havoc-only, etc.), please either comment here or send me a message on Discord (Tehr#5246) and I'll update this ASAP!
    Last edited by Tehr; 2016-08-19 at 07:21 AM.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

10+ Year Old Account
    will try this when i get home looks neat
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Looks very nice.

One question:
    Is the order the same for everyone with this addon or does it change (own cds first or something like that)?

How do I only get certain parts to show. I only want to see raid cool downs and not anything else for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    To disable any of the four sections (External CDs, Raid CDs, Utility CDs, or Interrupts), go to RaidCDs_NamesText and change "true" to "false" on the first few lines (e.g. to disable Interrupts, change "local show_allInterrupts = true;" to "false;").
    like this

Deleted
    Work perfect for me. I use in the past BLCD addon but this is better for control my external CDs

This looks awesome. If you're looking for suggestions, I think another category of "AoE stuns" could be really useful. Could aid M+ stun coordination.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    This looks awesome. If you're looking for suggestions, I think another category of "AoE stuns" could be really useful. Could aid M+ stun coordination.
    This would be a great addition. Maybe also included racials? Blood Elf racial comes to mind, for instance.

But great work! Just tried it and love it already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this because I've made a ton of changes, including the addition of AoE Stuns. I welcome all feedback and suggestions for improvement. Hope you guys like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, posting here to let everyone know I've updated this aura for 7.1.5 with all the CD and Talent changes, so it should be entirely functional. If you notice any CDs are wrong, let me know and I will fix them.

I also added some buttons that I'm really excited to share with all of you (minimize, maximize, and reset, which includes a dropdown menu to let you choose which section to reset).

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Tehr,

It's really awesome to see that you've kept up working on this for so long. Changes to stability, usability, etc, as well as keeping it up to date with latest spells and abilities. I also really appreciate that you've given me credit both here and on your wago.io page . You have no idea how much of a giddy happy feeling I get every time somebody links me the WeakAura saying, "Hey you've got to check out this really awesome CD tracking WeakAura".

Cheers,
    Yuqii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuqii View Post
    Hey Tehr,

It's really awesome to see that you've kept up working on this for so long. Changes to stability, usability, etc, as well as keeping it up to date with latest spells and abilities. I also really appreciate that you've given me credit both here and on your wago.io page . You have no idea how much of a giddy happy feeling I get every time somebody links me the WeakAura saying, "Hey you've got to check out this really awesome CD tracking WeakAura".

Cheers,
    Yuqii
    You deserve all the kudos, this wouldn't be possible without you (literally). I'm really glad I got the opportunity to pick up where you left off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo guys, bumping to say that I've added a ton of new features lately, including a feature where adjusting display settings with the buttons will now make your settings persist through logout (so you don't have to edit the code anymore), an auto-resize feature (http://i.imgur.com/7zEpEyL.gif, please ignore the weird colors, the program I recorded the gif with is weird), a background alpha slider, the ability to disable individual CDs, a functioning Battle Rez counter, and many more.

Hope you guys are getting a use out of this It's been a blast learning how to do some of this cool stuff with Lua, and I hope to keep updating this with more cool features.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    This feature has been added.

Quote Originally Posted by Funckles View Post
    This would be a great addition. Maybe also included racials? Blood Elf racial comes to mind, for instance.

But great work! Just tried it and love it already.
    This feature has been added for Arcane Torrent and Warstomp.
    Last edited by Tehr; 2017-04-29 at 08:47 AM.