Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    "They would look weird mounted" - Another common minor argument, and a very weak one. It's really simple, they wrap their tail over the saddle. It's really not difficult to think about a way for this to work at all. Most people who seem to present this argument are grasping for straws because they dislike any kind of change.

"How would armor work?"
    - A valid argument, but it's simple if you put some thought into it. Like other races, they have no feet/shoe armor. Similar to the tauren they have their feet exposed. Here is some armor illustrated below:
    My experience of computer modelling, animation is zero. But I do not think it is as simple as you suggest. And all those armors needs to be adjusted too. It is not just one set or new set, but every armor piece that are present in the game.

Like others have said, if Demon Hunters (who before were said impossible due to Warlocks) were possible, then pretty much Naga are possible. Blizzard can make anything possible as long as player base likes them to be playable (although in my opinion, I won't be playing a Naga until they change their model to look less hideous).

It's entirely within the realm of possibility that Blizz could bring us playable Naga, absolutely. But I will maintain that it is an absolutely terrible idea that only those few that would never quit for any reason as long as their was a game to play would want to see happen. I would rank this as about as likely to happen as playable Ogres.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-07-25 at 04:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartoftheSunrise View Post
    What I don't understand is why anyone would WANT to play a Naga. I also don't know how Blizzard would fuck up the lore to justify it. That's just my opinion though.
    Firstly, people will play a naga. I don't know how anyone can stomach playing a female tauren or a male night elf but they exist. Secondly, the lore wouldn't be fucked up at all. Illidan has his own Naga, and since the Illidari are already on our side, there's nothing that says Naga can't be either.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I think from marketing point of view resembling humans to some extent is important.
    While I agree people are more attracted to human or human-like characters, the game is already full of them. There is no reason to continue adding new races in with that idea strictly in mind. World of Warcraft is way past the days of races being added in strictly for revenue, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The creators of the game can write the lore as they see fit.
    And that "ancient technology" hasn't stopped the devs so far.
    "Can" and "should" are not synonymous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The post quite literally says "Like other races, they have no feet/shoe armor. Similar to the tauren they have their feet exposed." Tauren, Draenei, Worgen, and Trolls currently do not show the full boot armor models as it is- Naga would simply be the same way.
    Indeed, they have a brace of the top part of the boot.

Though, for the choice of Naga's, rather not have them, but that is just personal preference.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..