Polymorph Turtle?

So I've had decent luck getting the newly re-added Polymorph variants except for the Turtle tome. The only thing I see about it is that it used to be fished from Cataclysm fish pools; can anyone confirm that this is still the case? I've spent the better part of the day (and others I know have as well) fishing in Uldum with zero luck. The drop-rate for Porcupine/Monkey/Polar Bear all seemed to be in the 1% neighborhood, so it would be fairly surprising if the Turtle tome was so much lower (given that I've fished hundreds of pools at this point, there's no way it's also a 1% drop). So I'm thinking maybe they removed it from the Cataclysm fishing pools and added it as a drop elsewhere? I know it drops because I see it on the AH, but I can't find anyone who can confirm where exactly it comes from in 7.0.

Thanks!

Still fished up in Uldum, Twilight highlands and Tol Barad according to Wowhead. Would've been easier if they just kept it as a drop from ZG.
    I seem to lost my pig polymorph though, remember it being a quest to unlock it but that quest doesn't exist anymore, kept all my other polymorphs apart from that.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2016-07-27 at 02:31 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I still had my Poly Turtle in the spell book. Could it be different depending on where you got it from? I got mine from ZG back in the day (summoned fish boss that I can't remember the name of .. Gaz something).

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Still fished up in Uldum, Twilight highlands and Tol Barad according to Wowhead. Would've been easier if they just kept it as a drop from ZG.
    I seem to lost my pig polymorph though, remember it being a quest to unlock it but that quest doesn't exist anymore, kept all my other polymorphs apart from that.
    You can retrain the Pig from a gnome in Dalaran for like 2g.

I want to trust Wowhead, but again, that's old information (which I know doesn't mean it's wrong) and wowhead is generally slow to update drop rates/locations. Just wish I could find one person that would say "I fished it up the other day; keep at it."