Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Retribution: Divine Shield is E and Shield of Vengeance is Shift + E, Justicar's Vengeance is mouse wheel down (replaced Word of Glory).

Protection: Divine Shield is E, Light of the Protector is on mouse wheel down (also replacing Word of Glory). My Argent Defender, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Heirloom Trinket, Legendary Ring and anything else defense wise are mapped to my 6 side keys on my Razer Naga Hex.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Down arrow. Yes, I'm left handed.

Deleted
    My keyboard got 5 macro keys in the left side. I got M3 set to my panic button it is placed right beside caps

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    alt+F4

Seriously:
    Shift + 2

Many people are saying "Q" or "E" how are you guys running sideways?
    A and D with right mouse button pressed.

"CTRL" + "."

"." lying on some mouse key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenky View Post
    I thought the majority of players bind A and D to strafe now?
    I do not use strafe, per se, it is a bad habit i have developed over the years, and it seems it is too late to change it now.
    I turn with the cursors, and the mouse, with both, and somehow i am used to compensate one of the turnings with the other one, so i can strafe perfectly, although i better not think too much of how i do it.
    And no, i do not click anymore, i use keybindings for everything, even mounting, but i do not dare to remove the turning from cursors and replace it with strafe, because as i said, i have been strafing like that for too many years.

Deleted
    Shift+F on every character. Started in vanilla when I had Shield Slam on F and Shield Wall on shift-F because blerp derp both use my shield.