10+ Year Old Account

What is or will be the best DK pvp spec?

Right now I play Frost and I feel like Unholy is now the best pvp spec. At least until 110. But I dont know for sure, maybe DK's are just a not to good of a class atm.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2016-07-26 at 02:01 PM.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Deleted
    Depends on what kind of pvp you are into. All 3 specs are good at 100 and 110 for battlegrounds. However blood is not *that* good if you are into arena, as it has a to low damage output for that.
    Unholy produces a high group pressure, where frost are good at sustain and burst damage.
    So my recommendation would be frost for arena, and any of the three specs for battleground based on your preferences.
    Unholy might also work for arena, some cleave combo

Unholy.
    And it will get stronger, as every class, with the artifact. Stay around the class, it is strong.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Unholy is the best and will stay the best, for arenas and BGs, you put out a fuckload of pressure, you can now hit from ranged including when you can't see your target (clawing shadow + epidemic), you have a 90% shield wall on a short CD, you also have a 1.5 min CD insane burst that can do almost 80% of someones HP bar which is your artifact on use.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blood good too. Its not DPS spec but more like support/cc/debuff. Look at their pvp talents - most of them suited for cc and debuff so i can see Blood in RBG fight.

100% unholy, for arena, random BGs, and RBGs.

Unholy. Frost has way less survivability and not much burst to make up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also say Unholy.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I enjoy Frost, but that's because I enjoy BoS. Unholy is probably better overall, but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe the DKs I go against are just terrible.

Deleted
    Unholy is insane right now. I do top damage in BGs just by spamming Outbreak and Pestilence and using my Death and Decay + Clawing Shadows cleave.

Deleted
    Unholy

/10chars

Unholy easily by design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    Right now I play Frost and I feel like Unholy is now the best pvp spec. At least until 110. But I dont know for sure, maybe DK's are just a not to good of a class atm.
    They are serverly nerfed, but unholy was made more playable with a certain skillcap reduce, weakening the spec a lot.

We lost petheals, reliable selfheals and blood presence. Uh dk should be very squishy now in arenas - just focus the pet is now even easier to do and when its gone, the dk is naked and ready to die to any kind of heavy physical burst(think warriors)

They work great as dmg bots in bg, though and might work in rbgs too to score a kill with all their dmg they got and necro strike, it worked in cata rbgs why shouldn't it work in legion rbgs, too?

But arena i dunno.....the survivability as mentioned above isn't as strong as of others, there are indeed some classes with totally insane survivability think about affliction lock who will be even more tankier at lvl110 and shadow priest who will get a dispersion cd of just 1,5 min and with it a 50% hp selfheal on top of it! Dk has nothing to compare with it in artefacts or pvp talents.

Uh single target damage is a pretty joke without the 20% bonus pet transformation set..