[Resto] [Legion] Trinket Discussion

With pre-patch here, I have noted a shift in our stat priorities. If i'm correct, its no longer haste mastery, but haste & crit now? With that said, Is intuition's Gift on the table? I'm trying to decide on continuing to use intuition's gift or using Demonic Phylactery. My other trinket is a tricked out seed of creation. Thanks for your input guys!

Well, seeing as how mana is a thing now and spirit is no longer an option, Phylactery has become more BiS than ever before, you shouldnt take out that trinket ever. It gives you int and haste, your two best stats, and the mana savings are just too good to pass out.

As for the second trinket, im using SoC and its quite alright, the leech trinket has lost some value to me as it gives a ton of versatility instead of spirit which is boring, i havent played around with Intuition's Gift outside timewalking dungeons, i might try it today during farm.

Intuition's gift is on the table for a sotf build, but with the mana restrictions I believe SoC + DP and a more rejuv oriented build comes out quite ahead.