Deleted

WoW No longer feels like WoW.

Seriously I mean what the %$%$?

What have they done to the game i fell in love with 11 years ago?

Everything about the game is completely different, from combat to the way the game is played,

decided to give the new patch a go today and played with a number of different classes and I'm absolutely disgusted in how the game is turning out.

I will say that I am a avid pvper and don't really care about PvE other than getting to max level.

logged onto my rogue and tried out some PVP in a battleground, I mean wtf? am i even a rogue anymore? wtf am i suppost to be classed as, a semi-warrior, semi-monk, semi-feral? applying bleeds and standing toe to toe with an ememy? im suppost to be a rogue, a silent figure striking from the shadows with decsive blows to the enemy, and crippling stuns and disables while applying deadly poisons.

Be a fucking pirate they said, it'll be fun they said - WTF place has a pirate got to do with a rogue? what is rogue like about an outlaw ffs?

The pvp is an aboslute joke, it used to be about hitting hard blows to the enemy and fights to be over in a short perioud of time, depending on skill level and rotations now its you standing there hitting an enemy for half an hour with flashy damage numbers popping up allover the place and silly over the top looking new animations to top it off.

My warrior is nothing like a warrior anymore, i used to have many stances, and used to be a heavy hitting truck now i just stand there swinging away with my huge axe for tiny amounts of damage watching the health bar drop 3% at a time. with flashy over the top animations and silly damage numbers clogging up my screen.

And the ability prune, jesus christ most of my classes cant even fill up 1 line of barsd with abilitys, its just gone way too far now for me.

its clear the development team are completley inept and have moved away from the true vision of what wow was meant to be.

this isnt wow anymore, its a game called wow developed by people who have no clue what the fuck they are doing.

and i cba with people whitenighting blizzard on this forum cause thats all people do on this forum.

"you just cant handle the fact that the game is evolving and changing, go play vanilla servers" i seriously cba with it

the game is a world apart from what it used to be.
    Last edited by mmoca138a41cd8; 2016-07-27 at 01:21 AM.

Played since Beta3, and I think it feels better than ever. To each their own, hope you find a game you enjoy.

<----- The door is that way. Or is it -----> that way? I can never remember. Don't forget to lock up on your way out.

Stop playing then.

Deleted
    Wah wah, a 12-year-old game has changed over the course of its existence wahhh. WoW hasn't been WoW for *years* now and thank God... whilst I miss certain things from the past, there are a lot of things that are better now. The WoW I loved died at the end of WotlK, it doesn't feel like that game anymore. But eh, who cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really nothing constructive about this. There is a big difference between having constructive criticism of the game, such as pointing out a change that negatively affects your experience, and just a general "the game sucks, the dev team sucks, it all sucks". The latter has no real discussion value.

Closing.