Deleted

Question Questions about mythic plus dungeons

Hey all, got a few questions about the mythic plus dungeons that I can't seem to find up-to-date info on,

1) How exactly do you get the keystones to make a mythic dungeon into a mythic plus dungeon?
    1a) If they're mythic dungeon boss drops, does everyone in the group get one at the same time?

2) When you use your keystone to make it into a mythic plus dungeon, does it still level up and stay 'energised' if you complete the dungeon? Is it just the keystone used that levels up, or does the keystone for everyone in the group level up?
    2a) If it's just the keystone used that levels up, would I be able to get loot from someone else's keystone? Say it's the first week mythic plus is unlocked, I've just used my keystone and we succeeded, would I be able to enter someone else's mythic plus dungeon using their basic keystone to enter?

3) How is loot from mythic plus dungeons handled? Is it the exact same as other dungeons? Like bosses just drop loot like usual? Is it a chest at the end of the dungeon? Or is it linked to the order hall chest and you get the loot after the weekly reset?

Thank you for your time.

Deleted
    I am apparently blind, thank you very much!