Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's actually quite sad that they finally did an Orc Expansion, but we didn't got all that much orc specific transmogs, besides the few clan sets (who should be cosmetic imho).

Also, we never got hands on Nerzhuls staff or the awesome HD Gorehowl. I really hope they do a Karazhan dungeon with Legion including Prince Malchezaar (again) and a Gorehowl transmog :<

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It's actually quite sad that they finally did an Orc Expansion, but we didn't got all that much orc specific transmogs, besides the few clan sets (who should be cosmetic imho).

Also, we never got hands on Nerzhuls staff or the awesome HD Gorehowl. I really hope they do a Karazhan dungeon with Legion including Prince Malchezaar (again) and a Gorehowl transmog :<
    Yep. We didn't get any good savage transmogs either. They all sucked and were a clipping nightmare on anything other than human. Thank goodness Legion is going back to taking care of helms on individual races. You could tell they designed everything in WoD on a male human mannequin then just quickly slapped them on other races and called it good. Can't wear a single set from WoD as a troll without legendary clipping issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Yep. We didn't get any good savage transmogs either. They all sucked and were a clipping nightmare on anything other than human. Thank goodness Legion is going back to taking care of helms on individual races. You could tell they designed everything in WoD on a male human mannequin then just quickly slapped them on other races and called it good. Can't wear a single set from WoD as a troll without legendary clipping issues.
    Stop with clipping issues. I think the Archimonde crown is still bugged on female draenai? Also, why did we got head, shoulders and a belt, but nothing else for that set? I mean it's better than just Garrosh shoulders, but still ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats an insult to Warhammer orcs, those are not generic at all.
    ... Somehow I knew you'd pop up at the mention of anything Warhammer related....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    They aren't a hive mind. Garrosh's personality =\= Orcs in general.
    They sure were quick, however, to make all other orc npc's exactly like him, except Thrall, Eitrigg and Saurfang. Everyone else rallied behind the Garrosh anti-anything crusade.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann