Deleted

Holy priest grid2 addon? need help or like someone got this fixed?

Hello, can anyone help me get a good one?

I dont really want borders.. I want the colours to be like class.. but tanks are always at the top left.. and then maybe healers?

5? in a row.. and then maybe down? so like tank tank healer healer healer and under each row is dps dps dps dps dsp etc.. or whatever.

Display the healing like renews, hots buffs etc

Anyone? thanks!

Your questions aren't completely clear to me, so correct me if I'm not answering what you want.

1) Borders:
    If you don't want anything showing in the borders, click on the Indicators tab in the left pane, then select Border, then remove all entries in Statuses and Colors.
    If you want to change the size of the borders, that setting should be in the Borders options as well, however you may also need to adjust the padding and margin values in the General Settings tab.

2) Class Colors:
    Back in the Indicators tab, you should see a Health entry. Select it and then in its Colors tab add "class color" from the list below. If you have other statuses affecting color (like magic debufs, for example), make sure they're above class color.
    If you want the name to be class colored, find the Indicator that has the name status attached to it. It should be "text up" or "text down" by default. Do the same thing, adding "class color" to the colors tab

3) Layout:
    Back in the General tab from the left pane, go to the Layouts tab along the top. For each party size you can assign a different layout. From the dropdown for each, you should see something like "by role" or "tanks first", etc, for different categories. With the prepatch I have noticed that it will only correctly order roles if they are assigned by the party member or leader. Whether or not it'll be fixed to do it by specialization role, I'm not sure.

4) Buffs:
    By default, Grid2 should have your basic buffs such as Renew and Prayer of Mending in that Statuses tab already, under the "Buffs" grouping. If you want to add a new buff, select "Buffs" and it should show you the Create New Buff options. Type in the name of the spell and it give you autocomplete with spell ids. Finish by clicking Create. Same process for Debuffs using the Debuff status item.

To show a buff or debuff status on the raid frames you need to assign it to an Indicator. It can be any kind of status indicator, whether text (for numeric timer or amount healed), icon, duration bar, etc. In the Indicators pane select the indicator you want to put that buff on and in the Statuses tab select the buff you want to track. Do the same in the Colors Tab if you want it to reflect the color set for that Buff, or a different color entirely.

You can create new indicators by clicking on the Indicators item, much like creating a new buff.