The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account

Anyone else's Garrison bugged?

Strange thing i just noticed today. Yesterday i was replacing my JC buildings on alts with Storehouses. Everything was working fine.

Today, i logged into an alliance alt and confirmed the ready storehouse lvl1 building. When i went back to the garrison table to upgrade to lvl 2, ALL my garrison plans were greyed out. I disabled all addons, /reload, nothing changed. I closed the WoW client and re-opened it, the garrison table let me upgrade to storehouse lvl2.

So i thought it must be an addon interfering with the garrison table. Since i had spent the morning updating addons (on my main character, not on that one), i thought i'd start enabling them one by one to find the culprit. I enabled the first one, /reload and, voila: All garrison plans seemed unlearned again. I disabled it, reloaded, still unlearned.

Restarted client again with no addons. Logged into the character, Garrison plans learned. I /reload-ed without enabling ANY addons, plans "forgotten" again.

Tried the same thing with various other characters and the same happened to them. Plans were being shown as "learned" only at total login, the first reload made the plans unlearned . On some characters, the plans were not "unlearned", but even lvl 3 buildings had the "plans needed" icon on top of them.

I'm sure someone will say that an addon is interfering. So, i just went and backed up my WTF and ADDONS folders, deleted them from the WoW installation and relaunched the game. It prompted me to select region, and after that, Legion Cinematic launched and then the game. Entered my alliance toon, plans learned. After a reload, plans "forgotten" again.

So, it must be something game related. Anyone else noticed problems with new buildings/upgrading old ones in the garrisons? If not (i play EU) what else could be causing the problem since it's not addon related?

EDIT : I started bnet launcher, there was a small patch. Launched game with no addons. Same still happening.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-07-29 at 06:38 PM.

i would send in a gm ticket so they can investigate

I had one alt who lost all blueprints, and another that couldn't upgrade one building to level 3 because at the planning map, they hadn't learned the blueprint, but when I bought the blueprint and tried to learn it, they already knew it.

It fixed itself after a day or so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Today, i logged into an alliance alt and confirmed the ready storehouse lvl1 building. When i went back to the garrison table to upgrade to lvl 2,
    Did you go to the building and click to "activate" the building before going to the table?
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Of course. The alt was logged in front of the building, the storehouse was actuvated, and THEN everything else i describe happened.

Deleted
    Happens to me all the time.
    Just fly away from garrison till outside of it's phased area then fly back. All working again.

I've had this happen a few times. All I've done is log out and back in and everything worked fine.