Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Isn't 100 the cap? Or are you simply implying that it could go over 100?
    100 is the cap (use to not be, even though haste capped at 100). Not sure why I put a + there lol.

Deleted
    48 on Altairus in the Vortex Pinnacle. When you stand in the correct wind spot (upwind I think) you have a GCD Void Bolt. Started the fight with 0 insanity, so I had to build up to it. This was time walking. So much fun! No bloodlust on the fight. Capped at 48 as the wind changed, and it took a bit to get back to the correct spot.

i got 48 stacks max on 3 targets with execute talents and dispersion, sitting on 16 percent haste, so could have gotten higher with better haste gear

Depending on the boss I've gotten to 48-52 not using StM, and on Timewalking in BC dungeons I've gotten to 68, but our set bonuses scales really well there. I tend not to actually use StM in mythic HFC, as I'm not a fan of dying because I got hit with something at the worst moment.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Depending on the boss I've gotten to 48-52 not using StM, and on Timewalking in BC dungeons I've gotten to 68, but our set bonuses scales really well there. I tend not to actually use StM in mythic HFC, as I'm not a fan of dying because I got hit with something at the worst moment.
    Only fight I've found it to be a big problem is Manno and Iskar. HFA is a joke of a fight and honestly half my guild just /afk's during it.

Deleted
    Highest is 30 for me, still have to try getting higher.

Deleted
    In the Broken Shore szenario you can just cast mindexplosion on the last stage. And get to 100+ stacks. It doesn`t provide any useful info though but it`s alot of fun.

Highest was about 50 using disperse. Averaging around mid 30's without disperse.

Please report your new numbers after the new nerf. Insanity regenaration boost for StM went from 200% to 150%.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Please report your new numbers after the new nerf. Insanity regenaration boost for StM went from 200% to 150%.
    Considering this thread is about max stacks WITHOUT StM, this nerf has no impact on these numbers.

Low 30s with 16% haste and no tier bonuses or big haste buffs like hero. I felt like I got lucky somehow - the spec feels really bad at low haste, but incredible when you have some.

Deleted
    I think it was 36 or 38 on single target, without dispersion, fortress or reaper.

So I guess StM going to be default talent for progression, because i dont like that play :\ Hoping they buff the other two 100 talents