Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Is defile even worth using for clearing packs of trash? Considering our high aoe ability already

Deleted
    Soul Reaper / Dark Arbiter is superior to Defile so unless they buff Defile i don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuster View Post
    Is defile even worth using for clearing packs of trash? Considering our high aoe ability already
    Depends, if stuff survives 3 charges of epidemic, then sure, DND +SS/CS spam does plenty of aoe

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Yea but the synergy together might lead to an overall DPS increase. In addition, CS also addresses DK's lack of mobility, giving them high dps uptime regardless of boss positioning.

Of course sims could still place Defile + CS way behind the other talents, so it all may be moot, but still interested in at least finding out one way or the other.

Would also be nice to have all three of our 100 tier talents actually useable and not a two horse race like it is currently.
    Would have to the sims in the proper gear to get an actual comparison, because both Cast and CS favor different stats.

I do wonder if there will be a Haste soft cap where Mastery or Crit over takes it, a cap under the GCD reduction cap. Because with sudden doom, double doom and runic corruption there has to be a Haste point where it looses value.

I wonder how important SR/APoc will be compared to DA.

I wonder how important SR/APoc will be compared to DA.
    DA is only God Like now because of how it works with the Legendary ring.

new clawing shadows change to actual weapon dmg ability is a significant buff when undergeared, would have to math out how it weighs as better gear comes into play.

Deleted
    generly as said if they survive all epidemic charges and arent at like 10% hp then its worth using, its more adds like iskar ones then manno imps for example.