10+ Year Old Account

Boomkins in Timewalking?

How good are boomkins in timewalking with the 7.0.3 patch? I have both Dragonwrath and legendary cloak. Which stats should i prio and what talents should i choose?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    I have done some timewalkings on my boomy and it was ok. I was doing good damage on boss fights and on trash i was meeee... Astral Power takes to long to generaye without moon/moon spells to be able to AoE effectivly ... but as its prepatch i am not that bothered ... let see how it looks like in Legion

- - - Updated - - -

I have stellar drift talent as FoE can't be cast often enough due to AP generation issues

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    How good are boomkins in timewalking with the 7.0.3 patch? I have both Dragonwrath and legendary cloak. Which stats should i prio and what talents should i choose?
    You're taking timewalking more seriously than you should. They are easily completed by any spec.

Anyways, you'll be trash in anything that's not a boss, and you'll be decent in bosses.

You will never touch rogues (the legendary daggers are as broken as they ever were in cata), DK's (gods at everything), mages, or shamans (big burst, not so hot at aoe so at least you'll match them there) in DPS. You simply have too much ramp up and balance druid is gimped without the artifact spell.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-07-31 at 05:48 AM.

Yesterday did some Timewalks while trying out Fury of Elune spec. Never went below top1 in DPS, usually making ~40% party damage. FoE burst on these short fights is insane. And I don't even have legendary back or anything else, just using my normal HFC gear with exception of Seed which is useless.

Not to derail as this is semi-related, but how good is the artifact in relation to Mythic+ Dungeons?

I've been a Mage main since 2.4.3, and will be going Druid with Legion, with probably Boomy as my main. I've noticed how... meh, we are on trash atm, but I have no idea how good the Artifact is. Someone mind explaining it, especially in relation to Mythic+ for AoE trash packs?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Not to derail as this is semi-related, but how good is the artifact in relation to Mythic+ Dungeons?

I've been a Mage main since 2.4.3, and will be going Druid with Legion, with probably Boomy as my main. I've noticed how... meh, we are on trash atm, but I have no idea how good the Artifact is. Someone mind explaining it, especially in relation to Mythic+ for AoE trash packs?

The artifact gives you more astral power, 10/20/40 astral power per cycled charge at 15 recharge. It'll help you pump out starsurge and starfall a bit more often, but it won't make you good at trash mobs like actual cleave/aoe classes.

If u got Legendary cloak and staff u will own on both AoE and single target, well not if there is other bis geared classes. but I was doing pretty good on my druid on trash and on bosses. Dont remember my boss DPS, but on Trash it was easily 6-8k DPS.

Probably the best timewalking classes are rogue with legendary daggers, unholy DK with shadowmourne, and ele shaman with tarecgosa.