Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

UPDATE 9/26/2016

You can find the latest version HERE

Marksman

- Added Windburst to the rotation

(NOTES: Windburst is a spell that can be used single target now and the conditions for it to appear in the rotation were taken from Sim data. I have done some testing but not extensively so please report any feedback as to whether the spell appears appropriately or if it causes issues with other priorities)

@Helixz

I did a small amount of testing but it works great! Cheers

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be really nice if there was a timer/icon for Black Arrow, especially because it resets on mob death.

FYI, I've used/still use nearly all your TMW Profiles, especially when playing alts and trying to "get back into the swing of things". =)

Really appreciate your efforts.

Is there a way to make the whole group shows only in combat? pretty new with TMW and this is a little overwhelming haha

Quote Originally Posted by luvlist View Post
    Is there a way to make the whole group shows only in combat? pretty new with TMW and this is a little overwhelming haha
    Go into the "Group Settings" of each group and remove "Unit Reaction = Hostile" and add "Unit is in Combat = Player = True"

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post

UPDATE 9/26/2016

You can find the latest version HERE

Marksman

- Added Windburst to the rotation

(NOTES: Windburst is a spell that can be used single target now and the conditions for it to appear in the rotation were taken from Sim data. I have done some testing but not extensively so please report any feedback as to whether the spell appears appropriately or if it causes issues with other priorities)

@Helixz
    How does one set this up to look like in the OP video? I can't seem to find a guide anywhere that tells me how to use your string. It's not exactly a user friendly add-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    How does one set this up to look like in the OP video? I can't seem to find a guide anywhere that tells me how to use your string. It's not exactly a user friendly add-on.
    https://youtu.be/DdE4bLPPTLA?t=6m18s

Thats a video example of importing

Deleted
    Hey, now that flanking strike has been buffed, could you please update the survival rotation to place it higher on the priority? Or tell me how to do it myself. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    https://youtu.be/DdE4bLPPTLA?t=6m18s

Thats a video example of importing
    Thanks! 10char

Bump, someone was looking for this thread. This should be stickied

How can I add Black Arrow, and maybe Bursting shot?

Does it work with the legendary Qa'pla too? (reduces cooldown of kill command by 3 seconds whenever you use dire beast)

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchwrapz View Post
    Does it work with the legendary Qa'pla too? (reduces cooldown of kill command by 3 seconds whenever you use dire beast)
    It should function fine. The rotation functions based on available spells so with the legendary reducing the CD it will just show more often

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    How can I add Black Arrow, and maybe Bursting shot?
    It may be best to add them as cd trackers so you can use them when needed instead of in a priority

hi,

First post here so go easy on me

I really like this TMW set up, and I'm returning to hunter from a bit of time off. I getting familiar with the rotation etc (I will still use this though for a while)

But...... Ideally I'd like a slightly different setup, unfortunately I have no knowledge of tmw or WA to do this. I dont think what I'm asking is to hard, so If its alright Ill just ask here.

All I want Is a nice slightly enlarged icon for When I can use Marked Shot, when my Sidewinders proc off of hunters mark (I think) and when Lock and load procs. Also if possible a smaller bar for cds (including marked shot and windburst)

Many Thanks in advance

Traventine.

PS awesome work Chesder.