Poll: Do you think that Blizzard is doing a good job with WoW?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will was the best legion I see what there trying to do but..gatingand releasing stuff a Little bit at a time..but it's still a time sink..look I just want to do my quest and run dungeons that led me to raids.and craft try my gear like I used in v as bills wow a top making me Jump Thu a million hoops..

10+ Year Old Account
    Great Job I say, but please return my flying mount right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I quit WoW @Pandaria, that was just too much Disney.
    Your lost then if you cannot see something for what it is without being influence by something unrelated.

Deleted
    Yeah I visited the toilets in blizz HQ and they made a great job there. It was perfectly clean till Lore came in after a very... alcoholic night...

Depends on what length of time you're judging on. They've missed the mark completely over time with some things (class / character building, for example, seems to get worse with every single iteration since Wrath), other things have grown consistently better (art / environments).

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Overall, do you think that Blizzard is doing a good job with World of Warcraft? Some points to consider when answering:

Are they still managing to meet your gaming expectations and needs 12 years in?
    Are you happy with what they are delivering and when they are delivering it?
    Do you feel like you are getting your money's worth?
    Are you happy with the direction the game is going?
    Is there enough for you to do in game?
    overall yes it seem they have wrapped up a good product with legion but there are some minor points that leave me scratching my head on their decisions, that leave the impression that the general development is done following some baseline project but certain detail are left to the single dev to decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    I would say they did a poor job with Draenor but a great job with Legion. I'm kind of addicted again.

10+ Year Old Account
    everything looks great from where i stand hence my vote.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall: yes. I esp like the WQ system, since it provides much more flexibility than the old rigid "you get 3 quests a day" system.

But what annoys me is how much time I waste with idle travel.

I want flying back, because traveling is not gameplay and my free time is precious.

Overall I like this expansion and its kept my interest. If I had one complaint is the artifact system. If all specs were equal it would be fine but as it stands the grind for leveling an artifact/spec because specs are now tied to artifacts is too time consuming. If for example you were lead to believe that say Affliction was remotely equal to destro, or demo or hell even close to any mage spec, and dumped every point you had into the affliction artifact you are way behind the locks or people who who picked the correct class or spec.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand every decision they make, but I don't get to sit in on their meetings. I am enjoying their game a LOT, so overall I'd say they are doing great.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Fun fact, flight paths move significantly faster than flying mounts do.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Developers who doing class mechanics doing good job.

Developers who doing doing Lore/Storyline doing horrible job, WOTLK Lore and Storyline was way better and more epic.

(but i liked to see Sylvanas as Warchief more than Baine/Lorthemar)
    The mechanics of this xpac are easily the best the game has ever been.

As for lore, I think that's highly subjective, like anything story-based. I personally much, much prefer this storyline as I am 110% done with orcs for all time and then some.

Yep.

Jeez, it's such a drama for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no doubt, that Legion is light years better then e.g. WotLK and WoD..

However, the mandatory rep-grind, first for unlocking WQs and later for Suramar quest chain, is getting too much.
    Nightfallen rep is too hard to get, considering how important it is; you stall around 2000/12000 honored, which is 31000 rep short of exalted.. From then on, you cannot earn 1000 per day (many days, less than 500)..

Professions became useless in WoD... But in Legion, they destroyed them even more; Recipes are gated behind quests and WQs, and without recipes, you cannot level up your skill...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Fun fact, flight paths move significantly faster than flying mounts do.
    A little bit, I'd say they have 350% instead of the 310% of player mounts.
    But they don't fly directly and most WQs are still 2mins+ on the ground from the nearest FP. More if you get dazed and have to fight useless trash.

If you do 10 WQs that's already 20 minutes spent on nothing but idle travel.

Also what Fuxie said: Nightfallen rep is ridiculous.