Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CDragon View Post
    Nobody in EU is world first. The Korean servers here came up 7hours before EU servers. I'll search around the Korean web and find the name of whoever got world first (could be chinese? but I live in Korea and don't know about other asian servers).
    What if who got world first turns out to be named... *테나? (mmochamp keeps turning the first letters into *)
    /mindblow
    Last edited by Magemaer; 2016-08-30 at 04:04 AM.

Fragnance got world first with 5 hours 28mins.

Edit: EU first if KR/China got it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by CDragon View Post
    Nobody in EU is world first. The Korean servers here came up 7hours before EU servers. I'll search around the Korean web and find the name of whoever got world first (could be chinese? but I live in Korea and don't know about other asian servers).
    Korean servers are still pre-legion. Need to wait for another 40-ish hours. Maybe Chinese servers are up? I dunno.

You can't claim "World First" with a staggered launch like this... lol. Country/Region first sure, but "World" first?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    You can't claim "World First" with a staggered launch like this... lol. Country/Region first sure, but "World" first?
    I agree with you they should change it to Country/Region first that or remove it cause time zones make it very hard.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess a fragboi (fanboy) who wants to show the world how ossum his buddy is ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    What does it matter when A) The launch is staggered and B) There's no feat of strength?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Well it is the first in the world. Even if some how a US or other realm topped the time you could argue they had the benefit of more prep time even if it was just a few hours. Either way it is all in nonsensical fun, being the first 110 while impressive to some degree doesn't do much for you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."