Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    Azortharion - Do you even know you sound like one arrogant motherfucker?

Your attitude is shit.
    Who cares about what you think about Azor's attitude. The fact is he actually tries to help. He could easily sit back and just watch a lot of bad information get passed around. Instead, he actually takes the time to try to educate.

Everyone has a personality. A lot of the time it does not come across well as "typed text". I never see Azor openly "attack" anyone. Instead he provides short answers to questions.

You, on the other hand, just openly attacked him. Who's attitude is shittier?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    . Thus if you have a scenario where for a month or two, you only can go with one weapon, what weapon would be better overall?
    This is never the case. Look at the chart. It doesn't matter how much you play, the left and right are always the same. You will typically only be behind on your primary weapon by a SINGLE trait by keeping your offspec competitive. There is no reason not to do that. It doesn't matter if you collect 500 or 50000 AP a week, the spread is the same. It's math.

Quote Originally Posted by dethstalker View Post
    Who cares about what you think about Azor's attitude. The fact is he actually tries to help. He could easily sit back and just watch a lot of bad information get passed around. Instead, he actually takes the time to try to educate.

Everyone has a personality. A lot of the time it does not come across well as "typed text". I never see Azor openly "attack" anyone. Instead he provides short answers to questions.

You, on the other hand, just openly attacked him. Who's attitude is shittier?
    I'll never understand the anger of folks over words on the Internet. Just don't respond if you don't like it. Crazy.