Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    If you're trying to speed level the day of, the whole doing things in old content is actually a good way to get yourself massively slowed even with Legion having multiple zones to start from. You'll actually be behind in the long run instead of ahead and people continue this myth of getting old exp is good every expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we not quote a full OP that is long like this one for a 1 sentence reply?

- - - Updated - - -

Early Tuesday morning.

I'll do what I want thank you very much as long as I'm not breaking any rules. How rude.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Hi Rykun!
    Would you suggest to do all the WoD quest or not?
    we're a group or 4/5 that will start around 5 hours after release.

Should we stick to Legion leveling or do the WoD just for the extra exp?

//Untz.
    Hello Kevin,

If you all can do the 24 nagrand quests i'd suggest that at least over everything else since it's the most XP in about 8 minutes. You can log off at the harbor south west in nagrand and you can snake your way around to every quest turn in. Do Mar'gok's Overwatch end quests (they give about 30k xp, dont take long if you're with 2+ people), ring of blood is about 34k xp as well.

^ There's a quest cut off in this picture, you can use any quest you can find in the ring of blood to substitute for the last quest. I'd suggest the Weed Whacker quest since the turn in is at the ROB.

Probably the big reason it's worth doing is because i'm almost confident Dalaran is going to be ridiculous as we log on in the first few minutes. Just have a feeling it's going to be crashing or something. My group has decided to set our hearths to Blasted Lands afterall JUST in case... didn't want to teleport into dalaran and chain d/c or something you know?

Why are u guys so eager to level quick?

I mean, you're PAYING for a game and u just want to speed thru it? Ur probably the ones who will complain that there's no content in 3 weeks.

I like to read every line of dialogue and enjoy Legion like an aged wine, one sip at a time. There's EPIC lore about dragons and swords that blizzard put a LOT of effort into and u guys just want to SKIP IT ALL!?!??!?!

Ur never gonna hear about how the alliance banded to gether and slayed the dragon cuz ur 2 busy just SPEEDING THRU. If I were a WoW dev I would ban u speed levelers every few minutes just to slow u guys down. and make u think about ur choices.

I mean ur PAYING REAL MONEY for this game and u just want 2 speed right thru it?!?!? Ur probably the type that will complain in 2 months about how theres no content WELL GUESS WHAT BUDDY U SK/IPPED RIGHT BY IT

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME PPL

there's HOURS of EPIC LORE abhout arrows and Azeroth GODS that u don't care about?

How dare you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot, this guide was really helpful for both factions!