Deleted

Retri ES+Judgment debuff Weak Aura

Dunno if there is already a weak aura that shows the deadzone of using Execution Sentence without having Judgement Debuff on the target as it hits the target. So I made a simple one and maybe some people find it useful. Sorry if repost of something already there... So basically it should show an icon of ES with cooldown timer of Judgment whenever there is less than 6 seconds remaining time on Judgment Debuff AND Judgment on cooldown more than 4 seconds. You may need to adjust the Trigger Remaining Time according to your Haste rating and GCD. You can see your GCD value by creating an Icon then go to Trigger > Status > GCD + go to Display > Total Time Precision 12.34 etc (if your Haste is higher, you reduce. If your Haste is lower, you increase. Aura made with 1666 Haste.) Aura won't trigger if you are under the effect of any type of Bloodlust (which can be disabled if needed by removing Trigger 3), you must have 3+ HP and be in raid instance (can be disabled by removing the needed Load option)

http://pastebin.com/xB5kvPmM

- - - Updated - - -

It's relatively hard to make the aura 99% precise since you don't want it to show too late so you que ES without getting the benefit but not too early so that you won't que ES even tho you could que and get the benefit of Judgment debuff. And it doesn't tell you that you should use ES 99% optimally whenever there is not the aura showing depending on your style of play and skill. But it does cut off major propotion of the deadzone (or however you wanna call it) if it's configured accurately. Also depends on the sources of extra haste you may or may not get during Raids, which you should take in consideration when using this aura.

P.S. Would appreciate if people told me if the string doesn't work. I have imported the copypaste into my WA and used it - works. Please make sure you meet the conditions for it to load before replying it doesn't work. (Load and Trigger section in WA).
    Last edited by mmoce1ab75d296; 2016-08-26 at 09:57 AM. Reason: updated to load everywhere

hey ur wa gives me error when i tried it fyi

Deleted
    lol sorry. now it's a valid string...

wa dont show up when judge/es is cast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rahkarn View Post
    wa dont show up when judge/es is cast
    does it not load when u are in any raid instance? it has a load option to load only in raid instance and it wont show all the time when judge/es is cast since it doesnt work like that; it has triggers to determine when it shows, which is the point of this aura

try testing on raid dummy after removing Load options (instances) completely and after approx 15 second u should be getting signs of the aura if you are doing somewhat standardized retri rotation. please refer to the explanation on my post about when the aura loads.
    Last edited by mmoce1ab75d296; 2016-08-25 at 10:03 PM.