Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well moving a part of assassination dps to poisons was the first good step to fix its scaling. You know your scaling is broken when versatility is your best stat as a dps. Its not like the outlaw gameplay is unfun, its just the rng that kills it if only they would buff snd to a point where its close to the overall rtb dps.

Deleted
    Omg no pls do not bring back snd, rtb is first time combat is actually really really fun

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Using the mean for all specs bring them within a few percent of each other.
    Outlaw is 7% ahead of assassination and 27% ahead of subtlety in preraid gear.
    Outlaw is 9% ahead of assassination and 22% ahead of subtlety in T19 heroic gear.
    These are mean values from the latest SimulationCraft runs (21 August).

Quote Originally Posted by Celfydd View Post
    Outlaw is 7% ahead of assassination and 27% ahead of subtlety in preraid gear.
    Outlaw is 9% ahead of assassination and 22% ahead of subtlety in T19 heroic gear.
    These are mean values from the latest SimulationCraft runs (21 August).
    I hate that it looks like that I have to play outlaw and not sub
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Jeeeez I guess I have been a bit behind on reading the sims.... Well here comes the Outlaw 'balancing' I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    Jeeeez I guess I have been a bit behind on reading the sims.... Well here comes the Outlaw 'balancing' I guess.
    hope so, would like if was worst ST of the specs unless youre very luklcy with rtb like 5/6 buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    My problem atm is that i actually like outlaw just fine. I just hate its aoe. It feels so slow and boring unless you get very specific buffs(which are hard to get with the reduced energy regen when cleaving).

I still wish they would make sin or sub the best single target spec though
    This is solved mostly through Artifact Weapon upgrades, especially the increased performance from Blade Flurry due Blade Dancer reducing the reduction by 10% and by 20% if you have the Relics for it (removing the NRG reduction).

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...CB5hBwBQkBlRAE