7+ Year Old Account

AddOns for Raid Leading - Any knowledge to share?

Hi guys!

Starting in Legion I will be the raid leader of my group and I would like to know, from any of you raid leaders here, what addons or weakauras you use to better control your raid?

As of now I use Exorsus (which I required my raid to use too) and RaidTargets. You guys know of an addon that track major cooldowns and keep them on my screen like a list? Or any other that might help me keep better track of my players.

All posts regarding this subject that I found where at least 2 years old so, If I miss some recent post and this is a repost I'm sorry.

Thanks!

Deleted
    You can track pretty much everything with all the options Exorsus gives. Major cooldowns included.

10+ Year Old Account
    i suggest u exorsus and hermes

Exorsus Raid Tools and DBM/BigWigs is all you'll need for raid leading.

Like others have said, Exorsus is a pretty much one stop shop for RL tools. DBM/BigWigs is another necessity. As for WA's I'm sure someone will post the Nightfall Weakauras similar to HFC and BRF ones.

Another addon I would recommend is the camera distance reset one, being able to see everything as a RL is paramount to on the spot calls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys! I will explode exorsus better and look for the camera distance macro, as I was going to play a meele class but probably will change for range to help the group.