How will you use AP on Resto Artifact

Just curious, as I never got into the beta, and haven't seen much online in this regard in terms of theorycrafting, is there a recommended way to spend AP on the artifact weapon and what bonuses to branch out towards first? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LoNeWoLF020 View Post
    Just curious, as I never got into the beta, and haven't seen much online in this regard in terms of theorycrafting, is there a recommended way to spend AP on the artifact weapon and what bonuses to branch out towards first? Thanks!
    There's a wowhead guide on this.

Quote Originally Posted by LoNeWoLF020 View Post
    Most agree on getting the bottom golden trait Queen's decree first. I've seen people say to get the top one next because the traits leading up to it are quite good but I've also seen guides like the one above recommending you go for the healing tide golden trait instead.

In my opinion, Queen's Decree is going to be number one, then Cumulative Upkeep in number two. I think Tidal Pools and Flow of the tides are sort of trivial. As it will depend more on your play style. I think the biggest piece of advice I can give is that everyone has their own style, and you have to match your artifact tree to fit that style. Obviously some traits are flat out better than others (I leave that to the theorycrafters to determine), but it all depends on your talents, play style, and what you are most comfortable with.

That's my two cents anyways.