Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hi guys, quick update: I incorporated many of the suggestions above into a new updated map. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know!

Also, if any Planet Coaster players out there ever want to try their hand at building a Warcraft theme park, that would be totally awesome.

For anyone curious, the old version of the map is below:

A bit too much of an alliance focus.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The inner child in me squealed.

You should totally try to recreate this in a game like Planet Coaster, if you have such a knack for games like those. I've seen people create beautiful things, even with vanilla objects. A Warcraft park could be somewhat possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    The inner child in me squealed.

You should totally try to recreate this in a game like Planet Coaster, if you have such a knack for games like those. I've seen people create beautiful things, even with vanilla objects. A Warcraft park could be somewhat possible.
    It's definitely something I'd like to try! Some of the parks I've seen people make in Planet Coaster are amazingly detailed -- it must take a lot of time to do it well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Way too much alliance. Why not just take out Durotar and make it Alliance Theme Park! because thats basically what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    Way too much alliance. Why not just take out Durotar and make it Alliance Theme Park! because thats basically what it is...
    Ok, I'm a bit confused about this. Stormwind and Ironforge are Alliance themed, while Durotar and Quel'Thalas are Horde themed. Mount Hyjal has neutral night elves, but Stranglethorn Vale has neutral goblins and trolls. Is there something I'm missing?
    Last edited by mitotic; 2016-12-04 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    id personally buy a season pass if this ever happened, great work! you should be proud of yourself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitotic View Post
    Ok, I'm a bit confused about this. Stormwind and Ironforge are Alliance themed, while Durotar and Quel'Thalas are Horde themed. Mount Hyjal has neutral night elves, but Stranglethorn Vale has neutral goblins and trolls. Is there something I'm missing?
    Because people like them we get wierd plots where if one faction leader dies the other one has to die too, because of "balance", sigh.

The only problem I have is that not all races are really represented. I'm not saying this for the sake of "balance" or faction/race bias but I feel like many people would want to come here to experience what it would be like visiting their favorite race's capitol. Or at least explore the architecture. I really like the idea though. It seems like it could be such a cool idea. I would love to go there tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I advice removing Silvermoon (Blood Elf) and add in Undercity theme there somewhere.

All theme park has a ghost house or scary area, Undead zone could just be that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how people say it's too much focus on Alliance, when both Quel'Thalas and Durotar are both Horde centric and have a bigger area than the Stormwind and Ironforge put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    The only problem I have is that not all races are really represented. I'm not saying this for the sake of "balance" or faction/race bias but I feel like many people would want to come here to experience what it would be like visiting their favorite race's capitol. Or at least explore the architecture. I really like the idea though. It seems like it could be such a cool idea. I would love to go there tbh.
    I totally get what you're saying, yeah! I wanted to keep the park size realistic, since even 10 zones is pretty ambitious (more than Disneyland, for example). But my dream Warcraft park would of course include a full-size recreation of every racial capitol.

I tried to represent the Forsaken and Worgen with the Lordaeron Museum, as well as the trolls with Zul'Aman, Sen'jin Outpost, and Stranglethorn. In the original plan I had a Flight of the Exodar ride in Netherstorm, but based on some feedback I replaced that zone with Uldum -- which is a shame, because the Draenei could really use some representation too.

At the very least, there could definitely be costumed characters from every race wandering the park. And the Heroes of the Alliance / Warchiefs of the Horde shows would of course include leaders from every race.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I advice removing Silvermoon (Blood Elf) and add in Undercity theme there somewhere.

All theme park has a ghost house or scary area, Undead zone could just be that.
    That's what Icecrown is
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Its funny how mad horde players get over a fictional theme park.

OT: looks really good, I'd honestly love to actually see this for real.

I totally get what you're saying, yeah! I wanted to keep the park size realistic, since even 10 zones is pretty ambitious (more than Disneyland, for example). But my dream Warcraft park would of course include a full-size recreation of every racial capitol.

I tried to represent the Forsaken and Worgen with the Lordaeron Museum, as well as the trolls with Zul'Aman, Sen'jin Outpost, and Stranglethorn. In the original plan I had a Flight of the Exodar ride in Netherstorm, but based on some feedback I replaced that zone with Uldum -- which is a shame, because the Draenei could really use some representation too.

At the very least, there could definitely be costumed characters from every race wandering the park. And the Heroes of the Alliance / Warchiefs of the Horde shows would of course include leaders from every race.
    I bet you could probably find room to work things in. Remember, Disney World has multiple parks and one of those is EPCOT which has a billion different countries in it all pretty well represented. I wonder how a Disney World sized park would be.

Cool.
    Freakin.
    Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I bet you could probably find room to work things in. Remember, Disney World has multiple parks and one of those is EPCOT which has a billion different countries in it all pretty well represented. I wonder how a Disney World sized park would be.
    If Warcraft ever got a giant theme park complex like Disney World, I think I'd have to drop everything and move there! The idea of an EPCOT-like World Showcase for the cities of Azeroth is super cool. That was kind of my inspiration for this park, actually -- the idea of different kingdoms wrapped around a big lagoon.

If there was ever to be multiple Blizzard-themed parks, I think a Starcraft park would also be really awesome.