elixir of ancient knowledge

Hi, i have killed "krul the blade" 27 times since last friday and i havent seen the elixir drop for me nor for other ppl that killed it sometimes with me, some1 even said he had killed him nearly 40 times without seeing it drop.

do you know if the drop rate was nerfed or have you gotten an elixir yourself since last week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bogate View Post
    Hi, i have killed "krul the blade" 27 times since last friday and i havent seen the elixir drop for me nor for other ppl that killed it sometimes with me, some1 even said he had killed him nearly 40 times without seeing it drop.

do you know if the drop rate was nerfed or have you gotten an elixir yourself since last week?
    I thought this potion was moved up in to current content? I've seen it drop on other mobs before, but in Warlords of Draenor content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I thought this potion was moved up in to current content? I've seen it drop on other mobs before, but in Warlords of Draenor content.
    It drops from WoD mobs, as well as Pandaria mobs. Krol also should drop it. Either OP is just having a bad luck or they stealh nerfed it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narienne View Post
    It drops from WoD mobs, as well as Pandaria mobs. Krol also should drop it. Either OP is just having a bad luck or they stealh nerfed it
    Always thought they were meant to remove the XP potions from old content. Dunno. Never had luck on getting them anywhere, than from WoD at current content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Always thought they were meant to remove the XP potions from old content. Dunno. Never had luck on getting them anywhere, than from WoD at current content.
    I got it few times in WoD from Krol so I'm sure he used to drop it. But on wowhead I see people didn't get it for past 2 weeks, so maybe Blizzard changed it with 7.0? I'm off to Dread Wastes to check myself

Deleted
    Got removed from Krol, Archi still has it though.