View Poll Results: Which spec will be your main?

Voters
84. This poll is closed
  • Balance

29 34.52%
  • Feral

14 16.67%
  • Guardian

13 15.48%
  • Restoration

28 33.33%

Less than 1 week to launch main spec?

I noticed were one of the more popular classes in the general poll. Wondering which spec you plan on maining?

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to Main my Resto from Vanilla til MoP - switched to Warlock since. I'm actually going to brush of the dust of my druids shoulder pads and start rolling out dem sweet hots again! Yaaaaaay.

I'm just still unsure about which artifact to get first. Haven't decided how to level up to 110 :<
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

I think i am going to try and level resto with feral affinity, seems to do more dps than balance affinity and the move speed can't hurt. If its too slow we can get our second artifact at 102 i read so I dont think i'll be gimped too much. The instant queues for zone dungeons will be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanii View Post
    I'm just still unsure about which artifact to get first. Haven't decided how to level up to 110 :<
    I'm on a pvp server, so I'm definitely going guardian for increased survivability. Also, its ability to cleave down everything in sight is pretty nice. I do have a leveling partner though, so that certainly helps, but whenever I solo'd questing with guardian I didn't feel slow.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    I'm on a pvp server, so I'm definitely going guardian for increased survivability. Also, its ability to cleave down everything in sight is pretty nice. I do have a leveling partner though, so that certainly helps, but whenever I solo'd questing with guardian I didn't feel slow.
    When I was doing tanaan dailies I definitely found myself in guardian quite a bit. The ease of grouping up a bunch of mobs and AOEing them down. Also killing rare mobs as guardian was a breeze.

Boomylicious!

Can't wait to try out the Artifact, currently I feel that Balance is weak in Pre Patch and rather slow.
    I'm excited! Always wanted to go for Boomkin but decided on something else instead.

Resto is going to be my main spec.

As for leveling, I'm not 100% sure yet.

All other specs appeal to me in some way. I'm leveling with a friend, so that might be the decider.
    Guardian has good sustain, good AoE both bursty and sustained (at least relative to the others), and can handle elites.
    Balance is my favorite offspec as resto, but I'm not sure it's going to be very potent for leveling; it's lacking some up front damage with the new design IMO. Might change with moonmoon and with mobs not dying as fast though.
    Feral looks to be the "best" spec for pure single target dps; so that's an option too.

I'll probably decide last minute.

Resto will be my main spec for sure though.

Is feral really that unpopular? I guess people don't like snapshotting?

Deleted
    Ima chargin mah lazahz!
    Ima firin mah lazahz!

SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm going to have a level partner. So far it looks like I'll have someone for the first 2/3h after launch. But I will definitely not sleep until I ding 110 - he will go to sleep like a normal person so it'll be duo and solo after. Daaaaamn.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

Potentially going to level Resto/Boomy affinity. If that's a pain, I'll just level boomy and not spend any of my artifact power until 110.