Broken Shore questline on alts before Legion

Hello, I was just wondering if I should do the questline on my characters that I'm going to level quickly when Legion hits now or would I be able to skip it on others besides my main. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    After doing it once, you will have the option to skip it from the NPC you report to at the docks.

I'd wait to do it after legion launches so you can get experience from it...that is if it actually gives you xp.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I'd wait to do it after legion launches so you can get experience from it...that is if it actually gives you xp.
    It gives some XP but it's not a lot. You'd be better off doing it now or skipping entirely because you'll level faster doing Broken Isles quests.

I believe the scenario ends when Legion is released anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumstein View Post
    It does, although you can still go back and play through it at any time by talking to an NPC in Dal

Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    It does, although you can still go back and play through it at any time by talking to an NPC in Dal
    It doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumstein View Post
    Broken Shore does not end with Legion release, it's the same type of intro as the Tanaan Jungle was in WoD, the only difference being that this time you can actually skip it on your alts after you do it on your main. Karazhan/Ulduar questline is what's going away with Legion and being made optional through an NPC in Dalaran. (Invasions won't be replayable at all.)

Broken Shore > Report to Stormwind/Orgrimmar > Go to Dalaran above Karazhan > Khadgar takes over Dalaran and it gets invaded by the Legion > Teleport to Broken Isles > Artifact Questline

^ That's the order of things that someone who hasn't played the pre-patch will have to go through when Legion launches, those of us who did everything will start with Teleporting to Broken Isles and Artifact Questline.

It certainly is NOT skippable. I have had to do with with 5 toons so far and it's really fucking annoying. There is no option to skip from any NPC.