Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Legendaries are being balanced against each other, so the ones that give the DPS increase all give relatively the same % increase. If A was giving 50K DPS increase which is 20% increase to spec X and B was giving a 50K increase which was a 10% increase to spec Z. Then based on their ideal % increase they want Legendaries to give, Either A or B is going to get nerf/buff. The tuning changes had noting to with how high or low a spec was performing, it was based on the items giving to small or to big of a gain over their intended goal.
    If they wanted to balance legendaries against each other, they would not make getting them 100% RNG. Player A gets the Frost Bracers which buffs his dps by a fair amount, Player B gets Aggramar's stride doing nothing for his dps and is basically useless in raiding. Come on, not nerfing the bracers would slightly help close the massive gap between Unholy and Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Just checked on beta...

UH- Shoulders 30% was 50
    Ring 10% to get a rune back from pet auto attack. was 15
    Bracers. still says 1-5 wounds can be bursted but now there is a buff icon up top by mini map so not sure if the proc rate was reduced..

Frost
    Bracers was 20% Frost damage while Pillars was up, now its 15% (FUCK YOU)
    Ring and belt remain unchanged. Probably cause no one used them. At all. Maybe one guy had the belt on in beta since 8-24.

little annoyed. Those bracers for frost were great. If you checked any thread here its filled with how shitty people say frost DK is. Except me. I like it and play frost. I guess 15% extra Frost damage is still good for 20 seconds... but still. is 99.8% of the people say frost is utter shite, why make me 5% worse??

/spit on Devs foot
    they were nerfed becasue they were awesome. we can have no awesome in legion. everyone will perform the same or there will be more nerfs on the nerfs.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Shogol View Post
    If they wanted to balance legendaries against each other, they would not make getting them 100% RNG. Player A gets the Frost Bracers which buffs his dps by a fair amount, Player B gets Aggramar's stride doing nothing for his dps and is basically useless in raiding. Come on, not nerfing the bracers would slightly help close the massive gap between Unholy and Frost.
    Your comparing apples and oranges, DPS legend vs utility legend. Agg. Stride is 895 ilvl stats will increase DPS, increase in mobility that increases up time on some encounters and becomes very useful in raiding with DK crap mobility.

They have to be 100% rng or they would just be called welfare legandaries.

Your comparing apples and oranges, DPS legend vs utility legend. Agg. Stride is 895 ilvl stats will increase DPS, increase in mobility that increases up time on some encounters and becomes very useful in raiding with DK crap mobility.

They have to be 100% rng or they would just be called welfare legandaries.
    Stride was just an example, there will always be that one legendary that is best for your spec, not getting it as your first one is bad and it shouldn't be like that imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogol View Post
    Stride was just an example, there will always be that one legendary that is best for your spec, not getting it as your first one is bad and it shouldn't be like that imho.
    You can only have 2 equipped at most with class hall, so getting your best 2 by choice asap makes all the others irrelevant. They also don't want to hand out the best one likes free candy, which is why they wont let us go after a specific one. Raids are not tuned around having them, they just make things better and the 895ilvl+perk is nothing to sneeze at. Some increase DPS, some utility, and some survivability all of which comes in handy in raids and Mythic+

The shoulder nerf sorta tipped me over to maining a Rogue in Legion instead. Some of the big things I was looking forward to have been pushed to the wayside. Combo points feel like less-clunky wounds anyway, and I'm way more confident that my performance won't get screwed over in balance patches as a Rogue. Been a DK main since Wrath, but Blizzard has screwed me way too many times to feel comfortable pumping time and artifact power into my DK.

There's every chance that UH and Frost will turn out fine, but I'm going to hedge my bets for once. I appreciate everything Blizzard did for their DK overhaul, but I think their efforts petered out just before the finish line.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2016-08-29 at 12:51 AM.

Just saying something is weak does not mean it is in actuality weak.

Deleted
    The 1-5 festering pop Item was hilariously OP and needed tuning for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

You can only have 2 equipped at most with class hall, so getting your best 2 by choice asap makes all the others irrelevant. They also don't want to hand out the best one likes free candy, which is why they wont let us go after a specific one. Raids are not tuned around having them, they just make things better and the 895ilvl+perk is nothing to sneeze at. Some increase DPS, some utility, and some survivability all of which comes in handy in raids and Mythic+

If you make two the obvious best, doesnt that just mean you completely missed the mark when designing how legendaries should be anyway?

Of course DPS'ers want the best DPS legendaries. How in the world did blizzard not simply make every legendary some sort of utility legendary, that have minor but still noticeable changes in either mobility, survivability or other non-pure dps categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockie View Post
    Little bit harsh if you ask me man... You're complaining about 5%... 5%. I have no idea why you find it necessary to complain about such an insignificant change when the game has seen much worse in the past. "5% nerf, fuck you dev's you suck" - good outlook bud! How about "thanks for making this game that I care enough about to shit post on forums"?
    5% isn't insignificiant change though. People are min maxing for 1% more dps for a reason. Because in the end, 1% is what can be the difference between a kill or not a kill in progression, if everyone in your raid groups does the same thing. So 5% is huge compared to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore