Deleted

Warlock: Track Doom on several targets

Is there an addon that can show my the dots of Doom, I have up and running, so I can see when one of them is expiring?

Greetings,
    eXeel

You may get away with 'Enemy Grid', but it will show the tracking for units shown on your screen.
    Another alternative would be 'AffDots', but looks like the author still didn't updated it to Legion.

But I think most of the people are using custom weakauras, because is just too easy to install and setup a string.
    You'll find a lot aura strings searching the Warlock forum.

Deleted
    ill made the weakaura quick:

shows a bar with the name of the target and the reminding time:

Code:
    dWdieaGAPQyxku2gfrZus0JbA2eDyrUjfH)sI(MuvTiks2jHAVODtQ9tPrrrPHjv53sCALgkvqdMcdxQCqsiofvGJjPohfvTqa0NjPfljSCf9qQipfAza0ZjyIkunvqtwktx1fbGRsf6YcxNQ2OcXwjH0MvW2b0hje1jPIAAkK(ofvghHipJIIrtcgpH0LKQs3Iq4AKqDEjPvsLUTO(jfPM1esmriprbIaogGJvpwnXmXgXgHeBRqF8AWVadIjPK4mu3IgwTli2QQt5fuDw8DetGFbgW5QQgttuAbflI6Ee3gXXlLSsZLoOcXKOqihCyz1Ni00oKyiAxs3IgbirZTTRahP)EMXKIu)9QbeW(nV5R7nkheXOkMO2NHZvvnMcuCnrfIvvHtX1kMOSKAes8jzOpHeZE5xc55j6fcLGYKGaRG4SidcjM9YVeYZtSdy3tYqFcjM9YVeYZtCib(TOjKy2l)sippX2omSGE5RsiXSx(LqEEIZeyqiXSx(LqEEEEIGesX1esCOO)iYKQart7iSsNfdaIYsQriXNKH(esm7LFjKNNyBhgwqV8vjKy2l)sippXzrgesm7LFjKNNyhWUNKH(esm7LFjKNN4mbgesm7LFjKNN4qc8BrtiXSx(LqEEEIZqDlAy1UGyYptvKMex9ELGLCNmE0O4AIGEHxYWq0tCWRb)w0M1bwxRH1WAynSUwdRH1WAmJ7NARHih3r9EXPCywt90unUPCG11AynSgwdRBOBwxRR116ADTUwxRR116ADTUetGFbgW5QQgttuAbflI6Eeb9cVKHHO3XUw6bXayOpX2k0jtvHHOVYy4ehVuYwJI2A0xqRbXpxv1ysiXxTligad9jk0fsPZnIMSNzik4Riag6J(HHvuIkDsrqOs0rNCcaisS5NPVfnra7rmag6t0PsUI0Tgvwuj6fcLcDHu6CJaKOoLdIkAmBPCwVce96ayOpXV5Or0lekbLfD4CJaKiOx4LSsf2wq8BoA8e1(mCUQQXuGIRjUGfTsHTfeReaJaj2wH(41GFbgetsjXTrC8sjZZteifxpkG18Ka
    you may want change the size, color and texture to your needs.

cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by venomhunter View Post
    ill made the weakaura quick:

shows a bar with the name of the target and the reminding time:

CODE

you may want change the size, color and texture to your needs.

cheers
    That's awesome!
    Some questions:

1:When I apply doom to 3 different targets, I get 3 bars that count down. Great.
    But if I refresh it, the "original" bar doesn't get replaced. I just create a new one, so now I have 6. Maybe that is very difficult to make? Then I might live with it, but...

2: The "bars" seem to appear randomly. Sometimes the newest doesn't pop up in the bottom. It appears in between the others, sometimes.

3: Doom is always 16,7 sec for me, but these bars sometimes show 19 and 18 sec at the first cast of Doom. The in game timer on the debuffs on the dummies shows the correct number, the bars seem to be off And then I re-dot when there are some seconds left, part of the remaining time normally is added to the 16,7 sec, but the bars don't account for this. Might be too tricky to include?
    Last edited by mmoc5e0cb65f66; 2016-08-27 at 09:31 PM.