can't decided on spec for legion

after read so much on arms and fury and getting conflicting info. I need to ask some things.
    what arms and fury going to look like going into EM with gear we can get none titanforged.
    And given that alot of the fights in EM have a fair amount of aoe which will be best given that i know fury has high burst aoe with its artifact.

- - - Updated - - -

ok let me re phase what is the arm fr dps numbers and fury dps numbers looking like for going into emerald nightmear

Arms is currently the best spec.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

i couldn't stand arms either, but i'm starting to grow on it.

that being said if blizz remove the extra damage taken for fury then alot of ppl will be going fury also

Be thankful that both specs are close enough that you could chose either and not feel like you made a bad choice. This certainly isn't the case for every class.

realy only take 10% more damage with war paint and we get extra hp for being fury to it realy don't matter

Arms is literally more boring than it's even been in the past 7 years. Won't be playing it as long as Fury/Arms are close. At least to start the expansion. Once mythic raids come out I'll play it if I have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flytanx View Post
    Arms is literally more boring than it's even been in the past 7 years. Won't be playing it as long as Fury/Arms are close. At least to start the expansion. Once mythic raids come out I'll play it if I have to.
    Lol, no it's not. Arms is a lot better than it was in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Furytime View Post
    Lol, no it's not. Arms is a lot better than it was in WoD
    Very true, leaps and bounds better. Plus you can make it more complicated if you want to take all the active talents.

You might take a little more damage, but if you are at full hp you wont die to more stuff than arms.
    Even without the artifact trait for extra HP you get another 2h (which is quite a bit of Stam) and the 15% health bonus from Titans grip.

I plan on running Prot for pve, but I'll be pvping as arms.

Lol ok. Obviously someone hasn't played arms in a while. Wod arms was awful it's only saving grace was the HUGE dick execute crits you get in hfc with good gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Lol ok. Obviously someone hasn't played arms in a while. Wod arms was awful it's only saving grace was the HUGE dick execute crits you get in hfc with good gear.
    Execute was the one ability that made Arms fun over the years. The best the spec had ever been was when Sudden Death procced it. Arms has since then gotten progressively worse. It's an opinion.

Execute was the one ability that made Arms fun over the years. The best the spec had ever been was when Sudden Death procced it. Arms has since then gotten progressively worse. It's an opinion.
    Its definitely gotten worse in terms of design but legion is at least a ate up from wod

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Its definitely gotten worse in terms of design but legion is at least a ate up from wod
    Unless FR spec got nerfed to it not being on par/better in certain situations, I disagree.

Unless FR spec got nerfed to it not being on par/better in certain situations, I disagree.
    Why do you dislike FR? I can understand not liking the off GCD ability spam during BC, which I imagine will be addressed by Blizzard at some point, but other than that I don't quite understand the dislike of the talent overall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Play what you'll enjoy. Don't force yourself to like something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Play what you'll enjoy. Don't force yourself to like something.
    one spec is 100k higher than the other. little hard to ignore that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Why do you dislike FR? I can understand not liking the off GCD ability spam during BC, which I imagine will be addressed by Blizzard at some point, but other than that I don't quite understand the dislike of the talent overall.
    For me personally (and for many that I've spoken with about it) it's just the idea of a mandatory button press being underwhelming and unfun. I'm not shitting on the ability at all, I think it was a decent compromise for the loss of heroic strike, I think that many warriors would just prefer another attack with a brutal animation over a little orange mist and a slightly buffed mortal strike.

That's all. It's mostly just dull. Nothing against it mechanically.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Hi there, can someone pls help me. Can't decide wich spec is better for warrior in 5ppl (mythic, mythic+)?
    And also if you know who is better tank in 5ppl - blood DK or warrior?
    TY!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust89 View Post
    Hi there, can someone pls help me. Can't decide wich spec is better for warrior in 5ppl (mythic, mythic+)?
    And also if you know who is better tank in 5ppl - blood DK or warrior?
    TY!
    Both specs are viable for dungeon content and as a tank in general you will never need to justify being invited to a group. You should play whichever spec you enjoy more since your personal effectiveness with that spec and its overall toolkit has a larger impact on performance than the ability list itself. If you're really torn between the two, perhaps consider which one has DPS specs you would most enjoy playing as an off-spec. Currently Unholy DK is very strong for all content and Arms Warrior is performing very well also. Fury Warrior is probably in much better shape than Frost DK.