Pawn Scale values ?

Just tried this addon today and it looks kinda good. But i went into the scale values and apparently all scales are set to 0.5 which must be wrong.

Where can i find different scales for different classes ?

Sometimes people offer them in guides. Example for Shadow Priests

I am not sure what happened to SimCraft, but if that tool gets updated, you can get stat weights from the results.

What I am using atm is https://www.beotorch.com, which is kind of an online version of simcraft (using the simcraft rotations etc iirc). Simply create an account, queue a new simulation, import your character and check the little box to get Scaling Factors / Stat Weights. To give you an example, look at this simulation. There you can find two tables, "Scaling Factors / Stat Weights" and "Normalized Scaling Factors / Stat Weights". I just enter the normalized numbers in pawn, but I didn't test, if the results would be the same if you enter the other ones.. I think it will only affect the pawn-score being smaller.

I personally prefer scale factors, that are simulated with high-end gear. So in my case, I am using the ones from the guide at H2P because if you simulate your own character, scale factors will be for this set of gear / talents you had when importing. Meaning you woul have to re-sim over and over again cause stat weights may change with better gear.
    Last edited by bambule; 2016-08-29 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    I personally prefer scale factors, that are simulated with high-end gear. So in my case, I am using the ones from the guide at H2P because if you simulate your own character, scale factors will be for this set of gear / talents you had when importing. Meaning you woul have to re-sim over and over again cause stat weights may change with better gear.
    You need to sim your own characters to get your own scale weights. Yes, they'll change when you get new gear, but simming with top-end gear that you don't have is usually going to overvalue your weaker stats and undervalue your most desirable ones. Trinkets, weapon enchants etc etc all play into this. You need to sim YOUR character and you'll probably have to do direct sim comparisons on gear sometimes.

If you aren't willing to commit to this kind of intensive simming then get some simple metric for your class, like crit > haste = mastery > vers except when item is more than 10 ilvls higher, or whatever it is for your class.