Deleted

Where do I have to wait pre-launch?

At which location does the fun begin during launch? I don't follow news or play beta because it's basically a bunch of spoilers, I recently returned from a six month hiatus tho and I'd like to know where everyone's going to gather. My server is so dead that after asking in Trade chat for 20 minutes straight I didn't get an answer, it has its merits tho, no queues and less lag hopefully.

Probably Org/Stormwind or new Dalaran. Not sure though.

We'll probably get a quest to go to dalaran for the final quest in the chain. So Dalaran.

Dalaran above Karazhan. The new building in the middle where Khadgar is.

id chill in deadwind pass or duskwood

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd bet on Dalaran, by Kadghar so we can complete this week's teleportation quest chain.

When the expansion drops khadgar's servant will appear to give you the quest to go speak to khadgar in the middle of dalaran above karazhan. When you arrive there a video will play and dalaran will be transported to the broken isles. About thirty seconds later (depending on lag) an npc will arrive next to you with the legendary quest icon. This is the start of the quest to pick and obtain your artifact. That ends in your class order hall...where you will get to choose your first questing zone. The middle of dalaran above karazhan is a phased area - walking into it triggers the launch video - I imagine you have to be outside that area. Ill stay in stormwind I think.

My entire server is going to be crowded around khadgar. It's stormrage so it's going to be a mess