Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    @mirix the guide is very old and not maintained. Honestly not even sure why its still pinned.
    I'm new to warlock, is there anywhere with an updated guide? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by EastKingZ View Post
    Try http://lockonestopshop.com/#!/Home

Quote Originally Posted by EastKingZ View Post
    What spikey linked is where people get their lock info now, the discord (which is the same people) will have slightly more up to date info but is also a cesspool of memes that you have to wade through to get information.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So going from 900 ilvl T20 to 945 T21 is a dps downgrade. Not only am i bursting for 1-1.5mill less during cooldowns but my overall damage is so much lower bcos of how good the 4pc T20 was. Makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    So going from 900 ilvl T20 to 945 T21 is a dps downgrade. Not only am i bursting for 1-1.5mill less during cooldowns but my overall damage is so much lower bcos of how good the 4pc T20 was. Makes zero sense.
    Are you posting in the correct spec thread? To be honest your results make zero sense to me unless perhaps you stacked mastery something chronic.

T20 was weak for Destro and post buff T21 2 set is particularly nice. Of course Destro also loves the higher item level stuff. Do your sims actually confirm your in game results? Have you tried the new 4 set on 2T?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    What spikey linked is where people get their lock info now, the discord (which is the same people) will have slightly more up to date info but is also a cesspool of memes that you have to wade through to get information.
    While it can be like that at times and like in any communities there are toxic/unpleasent people I would actually say overall in the Lock Discord the Destro players are the friendliest and most helpful. At least during EU day times when I tend to be about.

Can always post in the Ask For Help channel and there the memeing should be non-existent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only anomaly so far is that 2 high ilvl T19 pieces are actually beating 950+ alternatives in various scenarios with Soul Conduit, especially for cleave (no brainer there), but of course this depends on what pieces you have and how high ilvl are they, I just happened to be lucky with 2 low budget T19 pieces at ilvl 920.

nice tnx you good luck

very good guide thank you

Is T21 bad for destro warlock? Recently I got 5 T21 pieces (its my alt thats why that late) and when putting them in Raidbots (using atm 2 pieces) it does not suggest to replace the current gear (item level is very similar to nonset pieces). I was really surprised because I was sure getting finally rest of the set will be huge dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Is T21 bad for destro warlock? Recently I got 5 T21 pieces (its my alt thats why that late) and when putting them in Raidbots (using atm 2 pieces) it does not suggest to replace the current gear (item level is very similar to nonset pieces). I was really surprised because I was sure getting finally rest of the set will be huge dps increase.
    Not bad but not that great either.

Link your sim if you want a better answer.

Deleted
    Hello!
    What are your guys opinions on Fire and Brimstone vs Cataclysm? Mainly thinking for mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hello!
    What are your guys opinions on Fire and Brimstone vs Cataclysm? Mainly thinking for mythic+
    In dungeons Cata all the way at the moment for me. It's also the best option on ST.