High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Question regarding artifact weapon during the leveling process

So, someone said that I wouldn't miss out on much if I level up the shadow weapon while I level since I will be leveling as shadow. I will be maining holy at 110.

So my question is, should I just level up the shadow artifact weapon while I level, and then just switch to holy when I hit 110. Or should I get holy to start with and get shadow weapon at 102. and dump all rewards/power and stuff into holy throughout the leveling?
    I know that there is knowledge levels and stuff to catch up and all that.

Deleted
    You can level your off spec weapon with out hindering your main weapon, take a look at this infographic from ask my roboot

http://blog.askmrrobot.com/wp-conten...pg-676x976.png

Or read the blog from Mr Robot http://blog.askmrrobot.com/

If you just can't stand to level as holy (which isn't that bad honestly):

Pick up your Shadow weapon at launch and save all the Artifact Power items you get. At 102, go get your holy weapon, switch to Holy Spec and equip it, then use all those AP items.

Alternatively, you could use your AP items on your Shadow weapon to pick up just the first 4 points in Void Siphon and Void Corruption or Death's Embrace (depending whether you prefer to AoE level or just burn down single targets), then switch to leveling your Holy artifact. Those are the only early traits that do much for leveling and you won't be "wasting" any noticeable amount of time or AP because they're so cheap.

Whichever you get at 100, get the other at 102 (and the discpline one also) and level with whatever spec makes you happiest. Holy actually isn't bad for leveling. I did two levels that way on beta.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ty everyone. Took shadow and gonna go holy at 102
    Last edited by Scrubity; 2016-08-30 at 08:32 AM.