Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    The race blatantly molded from Jamaican and general African culture is not the most original race in the game by a long shot. And they do share something with the Forsaken - Cannibalism. Complete meme race.
    I have an idea how to make trolls a master race! Make them much more edgy and dark and make their leader a female one, with pale skin, red eyes and busty chest!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    *A major disaster for the Alliance.
    Nothing prevents the undead turning on the Horde itself once they have no further need for it.

They already have the plague, once their allies are undead, they can just make them part of the Forsaken, instead of giving them the choice to remain living.

The race blatantly molded from Jamaican and general African culture is not the most original race in the game by a long shot. And they do share something with the Forsaken - Cannibalism. Complete meme race.
    here is much more for Trolls than just Jamaican accent. And not just African culture, the mezo american one! They're based on Aztecs. That is all evident. There is even more to them as their culture is really rich, just not well explored.

And sorry you can't say they're boring when in the exact same game you have humans and elves - the most "default" races you could think off.

But I'm not here to talk about trolls, I'm here to complain that everything in Stormheim could've happened without making Sylvanas Warchief. Forsaken always had their own agenda going on. And now trolls are robbed from future development, and their lore got butchered. There is nothing to cling on anymore, and there is nothing to look forward to anymore.

VJ was the only link to other troll tribes and Zandalari.
    If they wanted to dispose him so much they'd create possible successor to take over said development.

Other than that. I'm glad Worgen had their revange. It deffinietly feels right.

But I'm sad that Horde is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmod View Post
    i kind of hate people like you. just because you don't like greymane and because you love sylvanas, you ''can't wait'' for genn to die. (something that is pure speculation by your side by the way. i could say the same about sylvanas but i won't because it's stupid. don't think you are any better from people who wish sylvanas to die in every thread). guess what : none of them is going to die because either side will become way too angry about it and blizzard doesn't want that. worgen/gilneas has lost soooo so much, do you really think that blizzard will kill their king TOO after losing so much? just because someone finally stood against sylvanas? and sylvanas won't die either. just fucking relax and enjoy their conflict.

it's okay not to like one character. why do you have to be insulting to other people who like him though? not all like sylvanas you know. some prefer genn's character and story, no matter how weird it may look to you. and these people want to feel happy about their character as well.
    why do you have to acting like that, insulting both greymane and his fans, and also making wishes for him to die in almost every of your posts in this thread? it's a fucking game after all, people take this personal and WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. why?

Triggered to fuck hahahhaha what a pleb.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Get back to me when trolls stop being the most boring race in the game.
    that would be humans.
    its always humans.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
    We need this as an image now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    that would be humans.
    its always humans.
    No, not really. Humans have some of the most interesting lore in this game, but I get you're a misanthropist so it's hard to relate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans and elves tend to be common throughout fantasy.... and orcs.

So, I'm actually curious. I played through Stormheim Alliance side and never really figured out what was happening with Sylvanas. I guess she was on some quest for immortality and was enslaving Valkyr. Is that all that was happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    So, I'm actually curious. I played through Stormheim Alliance side and never really figured out what was happening with Sylvanas. I guess she was on some quest for immortality and was enslaving Valkyr. Is that all that was happening?
    That's what I gather. She mentions that Forsaken are basically doomed due to no reproduction, so she was looking for a way around this. It was certainly interesting to see her with some setbacks right from the start in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    That's what I gather. She mentions that Forsaken are basically doomed due to no reproduction, so she was looking for a way around this. It was certainly interesting to see her with some setbacks right from the start in this expansion.
    Oh, the same thing since like Cata? I remember her and Garry having a difference of opinion on the subject.

Absolute worst thing i've seen in a long time. "WOW badass, something is happening!" was my initial thought, and in the end, nothing happened. Nothing gained, nothing lost. It was just another leader-leader status quo bullshittery.

Deleted
    One would have to provide evidence for that.
    One would not have to do anything. The obligation to prove anything starts with positing something.
    Perhaps you want to give an example?
    That depends on how I choose to read you, let's start with straight up literal reading:
    So far I haven't really seen anything that's a threat to the Horde.
    You managed to miss the Horde itself as a creation of Burning Legion, the Alliance, the Scourge, Twilight Hammer, the Old Gods, the Zandalari and a couple other things that together comprise the story of Warcraft.
    Now I take you're just too lazy to specify you haven't seen anything that could show Sylvie as a threat to the Horde. I could feel tempted to bring up certain conversation from SoO but thankfully you started your, erm, contribution with verbiage including "idiotic", so I don't need to elaborate.
    Yeah, we don't have threads asking how people can say that Sylvanas isn't evil...
    We don't? I'm relieved to hear that. Cheers. mate.

Oh and just a bit on the topic after doing the questline myself.
    Troll level?
    What troll level?
    You took my son's future. Now I took yours.
    It was Genn's future and legacy that Sylvie stomped on back in Cata. Now he can only exact some vengeance, hopefully with as good results for Azeroth as stopping her from enslaving Eyir..

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Absolute worst thing i've seen in a long time. "WOW badass, something is happening!" was my initial thought, and in the end, nothing happened. Nothing gained, nothing lost. It was just another leader-leader status quo bullshittery.
    The end of the Forsaken is "nothing happens"/"nothing lost"? I think the Forsaken might disagree on that.

- - - Updated - - -

They have no real elements of African culture at all. They have two big sources - The Caribbean and Mesoamerica. The whole spirits/loa/voodoo thing is Carribean or even North American primarily (attempts to root such traditions in African ones are somewhat weak), and it crosses over with the Aztec/Mayan-inspired animal gods/burning mirror/human sacrifice stuff.

Even then, just using Caribbean and Mesoamerican sources makes them vastly more original and daring than, say, the Blood Elves, who are pretty much the least-inspired race in WoW. I don't dislike them - they have a ton of style, but you don't get to call the Trolls a "complete meme race", dude, they're simply not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    We need to build a wall!

#makegilneasgreatagain

And the forsaken will pay for it, they dont know it yet, but they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    But I'm not here to talk about trolls, I'm here to complain that everything in Stormheim could've happened without making Sylvanas Warchief.
    So much this. I actually really like Sylvanas as a character, but I'm pretty pissed that they just threw Vol'jin under the bus.

Here's hoping that Bwonsamdi has something up his shadowy sleeve...
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."