So apparently Bliizard loves to add "... will burn" to everything....

Can't think of anything else or what? Why must they add "... will burn" to everything? I guess kids like to burn things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Can't think of anything else or what? Why must they add "... will burn" to everything? I guess kids like to burn things?
    Just like kids likes to complain about small things. You know, in a world like this, burning things down is some of the most horrible things you can do - unless you have a Mana Bomd (sorry Jaina!). In a world where too much fire could bring forth fire elementals, the same kinds we've had a lot of trouble with before, I can see it as a big chunk of what some fear.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    because when something is getting destroyed it usually gets burned down because that's the easiest way to destroy things.

Formerly known as Arafal

They try to make it dramatic by using a pause before every time they say "... will burn". Almost as if a 10 year old wrote it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realized that burning shit with green fire is what the legion do right?

- - - Updated - - -

They try to make it dramatic by using a pause before every time they say "... will burn". Almost as if a 10 year old wrote it.
    Because shit will burn, cities, towns, people.....will burn.

killing things with fire usually does the trick
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

7+ Year Old Account
    the legion throws green fel fire around, they said stuff will burn because it will burn.

Formerly known as Arafal

It's not the fact that stuff will burn, it's just how they always say it in their videos.

Oh, I'd love for them to introduce a new threat to Azeroth. A force of good which conquer and "enslave" the population. "Your world will flourish!", "A life of happiness awaits!", "The days of war is ending, the era of peace and prosperity begins now!" etc. An expansion revolving in a slow but utterly defeat for the alliance and horde, in contrast to always winning. No matter what you do, all choices, everything leads to defeat. However, after the defeat faction conflicts will end. The Horde and the Alliance will cast aside old grudges and join forces with this new power and together we will conq... bring peace to other places.

I mean, in contrast to "ALL. SHALL. BURN!".
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Ice Stone has melted!

It's not the fact that stuff will burn, it's just how they always say it in their videos.
    Poor writing. WoWs dialogue is REALLY cringey and their voice actors are very poor. Compare this game to something like The Elder Scrolls, were the dialogue is fucking gold.

I dont think its worth a complaint, seriously, mate...

...but i noticed that too. A lot of "...will buuuurn." from everyone from Nelthation over Garrosh to now. Im not even counting Ragnaros and so on because its relevant there. But still... It was kind of funny...

Also the voice-acting isn't that bad. Its... mixed. Like with all games. Some very ridiclouse lines and some are voiced pretty good, some just okay, some just hilarious. For example i wonder if the women who spoke the blue dragon for the Silver Hand Questline was on "babys first acting job" or something.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Deleted
    That firewood... will burn!

You learn at an early age... KILL IT WITH FIRE!... just to be sure.

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker will burn!

Leeeeroy Jenkinnnnns will burrrrrrrrrrrn!

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Poor writing. WoWs dialogue is REALLY cringey and their voice actors are very poor. Compare this game to something like The Elder Scrolls, were the dialogue is fucking gold.
    This is a troll post, right?

Elder Scroll dialogue turns into memes for a reason. I love Morrowind-Skyrim as much as anyone, but your argument is terrible.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Because, as pointed out in the comments on this item, saying "this world will freeze" or "this world will arcane" doesn't sound quite imposing.