Is outlaw better at 110?

I haven't had beta access and am currently very underwhelmed by Outlaw on prepatch for PVP, but Loving assass. Since artifacts are going to be a long grind I was wondering if Outlaw gets fun at 110? If it doesn't even if its the better PVP spec I may go Assass. Currently I only do BGs because I have no arena partner

I REALLY hope Assassination comes around because I love that spec, but everything you read says Outlaw is king right now
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    I REALLY hope Assassination comes around because I love that spec, but everything you read says Outlaw is king right now
    Even in PVP? I thought Assass had some great burst too. I also thought in PVE Assass was #2 in almost all cases

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Even in PVP? I thought Assass had some great burst too. I also thought in PVE Assass was #2 in almost all cases
    Not sure about PvP
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    Not sure about PvP
    My question is purely about PVP though...

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    My question is purely about PVP though...
    Both sub and combat are viable in 3v3 and depending on the composition, could be considered top tier. Assassination however, is harder to use effectively due to the long cooldown of vendetta and the inability to switch targets easily. It could see some competitive play in multi dot/cleave comps, but that is unlikely at this point.

At 110 assa burst is pale compared to outlaw and lacks all cc. Sub is a better utility spec and is way harder to kill or kite. Even in a rot comp where assa couod have a spot sub is just better because it has more control over the fight = more pressure.

Really wish we could get sub daggers on our back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantheman View Post
    Really wish we could get sub daggers on our back.
    The kingslayers look terrible on your back, they are so small it looks awkward.